If a girl do not behave insecure around u, u te not good looking enough

LOST

LOST

Gold
Hoes are insecure
Hoes believe they re divas around normies that increase their ego senseless
Hoes behave normal, even bitchy, around normies
If you are really good looking (tall, jacked, good face...) 80-90% of girls will behave shy, will be insecure, and will be short talking, u can even believe (if u re bad enough picking up) that they dont like you because they can feel even rude. Here is the trick and if u re useless at women u will fuck less than u actually can.

I realized i was better than 90% of male population when hoes were submissive around me, and thought i was too confident.
First seconds of interaction female is in more defensive way than with a normie, but when u show her u re not a pshycho and u re masculine and have balls wanna fuck in the next 30 mins

If a bitch is not insecure around u. U gotta ascend still mfker
And if u dont understand this post, u never had real experience being good looking or having really good looking friends.

This post os for man, gay prettyboys of 16 wont get this and wont get this treatment.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, autistic_tendencies, angelo and 12 others
Agreed girls really are insecure around guys above their league
Btw what's your body count ?

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
true. my oneitis was confident as fuck

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Ken
If you are really good looking (tall, jacked, good face...) 80-90% of girls will behave shy, will be insecure, and will be short talking, u can even believe (if u re bad enough picking up) that they dont like you because they can feel even rude. Here is the trick and if u re useless at women u will fuck less than u actually can.
this happened to me what do i do

True, every time in my killer suit acting assertive as fuck, women act all shy and intimidated.