If a girl wants to "show you off" to others, you're UGLY! You're NOT A REAL MAN!

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
No girl with a guy she's actually interested in wants to "show him off." He's a man, he is in charge and he is the target of interest, not some basket of puppies.

If she wants to "show you off" then you're a girly, faggy, subman beta/omega nerd who she sees as a pretty little purse and that's it -- ZERO sex appeal.

Only some wussy beta, sexless pretty boy likes to be passed around and shown off like he's some pretty doll that others just 'mirin but has no 'alone value.'

A guy with actual raw, sex appeal? NO -- she doesn't want to "show you off" because you're not some cuddly stuffed bunny, but a FUCKING MAN. Get it?

He is attractive, but the goal is not to "show him off" but to BE WITH HIM. Women who "show off" who they're with do it for personal status gain, but it's not intrinsically sexual. It's like bragging about sleeping with a famous person. Did you do it because they're attractive, or you're just shallow & want to brag for self-status?
Genetics don't need status -- they bring offspring, relationship value/mate, etc. If you're treated like a cute stuffed animal to post on social media, all that means is you're a faggot being used for clout, not a real man.

She likes you and wants to be with you, not sees you as some sexless chocolate stuffed bunny that her friends say "ZOMG so cute!" and shit. Keep coping.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Dicktator, Skywalker and 8 others
OP ogremaxxed

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, JustaBadplaya, KingCartierrr23 and 8 others
Bullshit. When I had a pretty (and smart) girlfriend, I took great pride and joy showing her off to anyone I could.. Doesn't mean I valued her less, quite the opposite.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator, T50 Mogger, 5.5psl and 5 others
makes no sense, stop trying to apply nitpick situations to try to get reps cuhhhhh

dnr

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
did read now

thread is actually garbage lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, belisa14, Mainstream and 11 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, 5.5psl, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
Bullshit. When I had a pretty (and smart) girlfriend, I took great pride and joy showing her off to anyone I could.. Doesn't mean I valued her less, quite the opposite.

It means you're a sissy faggot. What man shows off a girlfriend & skips around screeching that he gets laid? A loser nerd incel, not a real man.

Real men don't need to show off any woman they get. Have you seen me bragging about getting women?

Of course you haven't, because I'm not a faggot. And if women try to show you off like a new purse, you're a USED faggot (in the worst way).

If you show off your girlfriend or girl(s) like some prizes, you're an absolute faggot who can't ever be truly happy and masculine.

Same here. I still show off pretty girls who I spoke to and talk about how I miss them at random.

No, because that'd be lying :lul:

Right, but none of the Dalits here do that, right? This is Truth Central, right? Everyone here is honest, never any insecure bragging or LARPing.

JFL

I could make threads about all of the lies and inconsistencies in the "slayers" stories told on here,

But I'm not a complete loser and moron, so obviously I won't waste time pointing out all of the BS told on here.

Last edited:
Same here. I still show off pretty girls who I spoke to and talk about how I miss them at random.

Looks like a tranny or a 12 year old boy still stuck right before hitting puberty & having long hair + light eyes.

It’s really got nothing to do with the man’s perceived masculinity.

Some women refuse to show off their boyfriends because they’re embarrassed he he’s short, ugly, or a loser

Other women conceal their boyfriends to guard him from rivals.
Jealous women don’t even tag their chad boyfriends in their ig posts.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Crayola CØck
No girl with a guy she's actually interested in wants to "show him off." He's a man, he is in charge and he is the target of interest, not some basket of puppies.

If she wants to "show you off" then you're a girly, faggy, subman beta/omega nerd who she sees as a pretty little purse and that's it -- ZERO sex appeal.

Only some wussy beta, sexless pretty boy likes to be passed around and shown off like he's some pretty doll that others just 'mirin but has no 'alone value.'

A guy with actual raw, sex appeal? NO -- she doesn't want to "show you off" because you're not some cuddly stuffed bunny, but a FUCKING MAN. Get it?

He is attractive, but the goal is not to "show him off" but to BE WITH HIM. Women who "show off" who they're with do it for personal status gain, but it's not intrinsically sexual. It's like bragging about sleeping with a famous person. Did you do it because they're attractive, or you're just shallow & want to brag for self-status?
Genetics don't need status -- they bring offspring, relationship value/mate, etc. If you're treated like a cute stuffed animal to post on social media, all that means is you're a faggot being used for clout, not a real man.

She likes you and wants to be with you, not sees you as some sexless chocolate stuffed bunny that her friends say "ZOMG so cute!" and shit. Keep coping.
Lies.
She wants to show you off, she just doesn't want to see other girls trying to take you from her.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Crayola CØck
bro thinks i'm reading his essay

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
It’s really got nothing to do with the man’s perceived masculinity.

Some women refuse to show off their boyfriends because they’re embarrassed he he’s short, ugly, or a loser

Other women conceal their boyfriends to guard him from rivals.
Jealous women don’t even tag their chad boyfriends in their ig posts.

It has everything to do with masculinity and social order/fiber. Keep coping. Only wussy, sexless boys get "shown off" like purses and shit.

Lies.
She wants to show you off, she just doesn't want to see other girls trying to take you from her.

Only modern zoomer girls tend to like showing off their handbag beta boyfriends who're "pretty." The sexual attraction aspect is often NULL tho. Trust me with this, where have you heard of women/girls BEFORE social media wanting to show off their boyfriends/etc,?

Exactly, it's MODERN. If it's a modern thing then more often than not it's a SHIT thing. Modern girls often "date" for clout, not true sex appeal.

You're wrong.

Multi-varied analysis.

If she ONLY wants to show you off and isn't as fond of your company when others are not around and present......... THEN .... she is only with you for personal gain, or status etc.

And btw. This scenario that I've just outlined can happen to CHAD. Chad she is with for sex and for showing off how hot her man is to her friends, either irl, or on Instagram.

When she enjoys your company without the presence of fucking others AND she wants to show you off because she wants to test your level of 'preselection' she REALLY is into you.

You have never stabbed your pee pee into a vagina and have no clue whatever the coping fuck you are coming out with and just waffling in bold text to earn notoriety on what is fast becoming an incel forum.

Learn about PRE SELECTION in a woman's emotional mind and then come back and try and flex to the young 15 year old boys that want their JB oneitis to notice them.

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO, Son of gigachad and bradpittshairline
dnr. Worst poster on .org

• Woah
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Don’t take advice from this virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
What about if girls lie you're their boyfriend to show off to their friends?

What about if girls lie you're their boyfriend to show off to their friends?

Doesn't matter since you aren't getting any action anyways in said case.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You're wrong.

Multi-varied analysis.

If she ONLY wants to show you off and isn't as fond of your company when others are not around and present......... THEN .... she is only with you for personal gain, or status etc.

And btw. This scenario that I've just outlined can happen to CHAD. Chad she is with for sex and for showing off how hot her man is to her friends, either irl, or on Instagram.

When she enjoys your company without the presence of fucking others AND she wants to show you off because she wants to test your level of 'preselection' she REALLY is into you.

You have never stabbed your pee pee into a vagina and have no clue whatever the coping fuck you are coming out with and just waffling in bold text to earn notoriety on what is fast becoming an incel forum.

Learn about PRE SELECTION in a woman's emotional mind and then come back and try and flex to the young 15 year old boys that want their JB oneitis to notice them.

JFL if you think I'm gonna read this cringe, Hamza-tier overanalysis shit.

War & Peace brutha, did not read it years ago and won't read it now.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy

Nah autistic people have iq

He has a mind as shallow a puddle.

Look into a black cup of coffee and that's the depth of his mind. He's a mug.

He will damage younger guys with this puke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO, GGG_THE_GOAT and autistic_tendencies
high iq OP; dont listen to the indian above

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz