If a millionaire being average height is better.

A

AverageEnjoyer

Iron
If you are decently above average (5'11 unfrauded) you have more options when it comes to cars, experiences like scuba diving are better tailored to someone your size, you can walk into buy high fashion without a struggle. If htn facially you will lifemog all the heightcopers in every way (women, opportunities, food and this is just the tip of the iceberg). Hope this inspires you, now get to scamming and get your money up.

5'11 unfrauded is average for non asian males fully grown of this generation

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, lilxder2, 5.5psl and 2 others
No shit. 5'11" is a decent height. It's enough for 95% of women if your face is good. Don't let the "omg any Indian zoomer under 6'6" is a manlet" crowd tell you otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, IndraBC and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Just to note that 80-90% of the most attractive actors are in 5'10 - 6'0 range. IMO 5'11 is a perfect height for a man, just solid 180 in a non-burger countries. Not that much tall but nicely proportional, height is a obsession at this forum. You only need average heigh and decent face to slay most girls.

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and lilxder2
Why do these deluded .org users think they will become millionares through scamming, you will end in jail if anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, basedblackpiller and lilxder2
5'11 unfrauded is average for non asian males fully grown of this generation
JFL my cousin height mogs most asians here (usa) at 5'9

lo
Why do these deluded .org users think they will become millionares through scamming, you will end in jail if anything.
Low iq scams that get you in jail are not what i'm talking about. Selling nfts, artificially driving up the value of crypto you bought with mass dming bots on social (made 20k profit in 2 months), selling red pill courses to copers are all very profitable scams. Obv to get starting capital you either need to get a loan (not recommended if you dont know how to leverage that debt) or wageslave for 5 years and live on 30-40% while saving the rest

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
No shit. 5'11" is a decent height. It's enough for 95% of women if your face is good. Don't let the "omg any Indian zoomer under 6'6" is a manlet" crowd tell you otherwise.
"LIFE BEGINS AT 6'5" :soy::soy:

Super tall height is for normies they need to stand out when you are average facially being average height is dead sentence but if you are 5'10+ with giga Chad face idk where it will go wrong tbh if you are not planning to fuck some 6'1+ girls also everyone is frauding my 5'9 friend is larping as 5'11 lmao and my 5'4 friend larps as 5'6.5 or smth jfl my 6'1 friend barefeet stand out because of that like he is 6'3+ and girls actually think they are saying truth I can't even say anything because they are my friends

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Super tall height is for normies they need to stand out when you are average facially being average height is dead sentence but if you are 5'10+ with giga Chad face idk where it will go wrong tbh if you are not planning to fuck some 6'1+ girls also everyone is frauding my 5'9 friend is larping as 5'11 lmao and my 5'4 friend larps as 5'6.5 or smth jfl my 6'1 friend barefeet stand out because of that like he is 6'3+ and girls actually think they are saying truth I can't even say anything because they are my friends
You can easily fuck girls who are 2 inches taller than you idk, I know a guy who fucked 6ft 6 femboy while he was 5'9 guy with MTN maybe HTN in good days face

Scamming became a trend recently on tiktok jfc people be making videos on carding and flexing that shit 💀

You can easily fuck girls who are 2 inches taller than you idk, I know a guy who fucked 6ft 6 femboy while he was 5'9 guy with MTN maybe HTN in good days face
ofc you can fuck but idk most boys don't want that kind of relationships cuz they feel like babies look at tom cruise fucked taller women even though he is 5'7

ofc you can fuck but idk most boys don't want that kind of relationships cuz they feel like babies look at tom cruise fucked taller women even though he is 5'7
It's all in mind, Stallone is 5'9 still being Rambo, can slay 6'4 stacies

Just to note that 80-90% of the most attractive actors are in 5'10 - 6'0 range. IMO 5'11 is a perfect height for a man, just solid 180 in a non-burger countries. Not that much tall but nicely proportional, height is a obsession at this forum. You only need average heigh and decent face to slay most girls.
When the coping is JUST right