If a women is sleeping around with 2-3 guys , who will she love the most?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
If shes a true 304 , there’s chances she will not be attached to anyone due to being use to sleeping around and basically being desensitized to the experience of sleeping with a man to where its basically like brushing your teeth everyday

• +1
Reactions: Fish and Lynxress
No one, she only loves herself

If shes a true 304 , there’s chances she will not be attached to anyone due to being use to sleeping around and basically being desensitized to the experience of sleeping with a man to where its basically like brushing your teeth everyday

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
When someone has sexual intercourse with a person who has been with another partner or other partners, both then absorb the atomic essences of the other partners and poison themselves with them.

No one she's just a slut in the end

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
The better-looking richer Chad with the biggest dick

desensitized to the experience of sleeping with a man to where its basically like brushing your teeth everyday
That's literally what I was about to write before the thread web page loaded, and I saw you wrote it.

So, if she is a whore, she won't be emotionally attached to anyone because of desensitization.

But if we are talking about preference, she will choose the man who is more beautiful or rich than others (or both beautiful and rich).

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
none its the same thing as when i said u need 3 female minimum in your rotation

Do u mean 3 girls just as casual relationship? Surley if your serious with all 3 thats even more drama and bullshit .

Just being exclusive with one of them made my life a living hell , she spammed called me all the time and i had to come up with excuses everyday as to why i never answer the phone

no one the more they sleep around the less sensitive their pair-bonding neurobiology becomes. Meaning they are less likely to stick around with more "relationships" they get into

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
no one the more they sleep around the less sensitive their pair-bonding neurobiology becomes. Meaning they are less likely to stick around with more "relationships" they get into
Yeah, it's about desensitization.

Do u mean 3 girls just as casual relationship? Surley if your serious with all 3 thats even more drama and bullshit .

Just being exclusive with one of them made my life a living hell , she spammed called me all the time and i had to come up with excuses everyday as to why i never answer the phone
yeah casual

its easier to not be attached when u have more than 2 females so it will never be serious

• +1

its all down hill when the trust goes down and she has to know your location or why u dont reply instantly to call or text

better to have multi females so u dont have to care that much about 1

its all down hill when the trust goes down and she has to know your location or why u dont reply instantly to call or text

better to have multi females so u dont have to care that much about 1
What if the other female dosent want to be casual? or she wants to be exclusive/ relationship? how do i push for casual and get her to agree?

Women who have multiple romantic or sexual interests at once are incapable of love

They are men

• +1
What if the other female dosent want to be casual? or she wants to be exclusive/ relationship? how do i push for casual and get her to agree?
two ways

either get a female that has a bf so u are the side guy - strictly sex

or

let the female think its exclusive but u treat it as casual

the game is that females dig u more when u care less

She can still love her husband and the other guys she's banging are just for fun and pleasure...

The one that has the best dick

• Woah