If a ww3 were to happen in Europe, what places would be targetted?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
As in which places would be the safest and least safe

Like in Ukraine rn for example are you safer from war in a city or a town or a village or a farm? Safer in a house or a block of flats?

@emeraldglass

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
Cities and areas with nukes would be gone.

After the nukes the war would be over

mojang headquarters sweden

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
All of Europe would be targeted.

mojang headquarters sweden
when i went to stockholm as a kid i got my mum to take me there lol

not joking i saw jeb going into the building the ginger guy

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
As in which places would be the safest and least safe

Like in Ukraine rn for example are you safer from war in a city or a town or a village or a farm? Safer in a house or a block of flats?

@emeraldglass
In times of war, few countries remain truly safe. If given the choice, I'd opt for a country in Eastern Europe, one with rugged mountainous terrain.

farm/ village/ small town = rape victims for enemy soldiers.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Hardrada
In times of war, few countries remain truly safe. If given the choice, I'd opt for a country in Eastern Europe, one with rugged mountainous terrain.
y

Idk but I would run and hide in the synagogues

since of their difficult topography, mountainous areas are strategically advantageous since they discourage potential adversaries and provide higher vantage points for observation. Knowing the area well enables the creation of secret mountain passes and trails that, in an emergency, can be used as escape routes. Freshwater resources are accessible in mountainous areas. They can also reduce your visibility so that enemy forces have a tougher time finding you. But practical issues could come up, particularly with regard to food supplies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730 and Hardrada