If anyone is still questioning whether looks matter or not

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Gold
Title, become obese and see how different your own flesh and blood treats you

Seriously though every normie Larps about how looks don’t matter and fucking social conditioning bullshit, and then when you actually become ugly they shit on you, or become good looking and they praise you. I thought looks didn’t matter so why isn’t the behaviour the same regardless of appearance?

No logic with these low iq larpers man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, InnerVoid, BrahminBoss and 3 others
If anyone is still questioning whether looks matter or not try being me for a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko, disheartenedcel, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
welcome mouse GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, elfi and murdah
i don't they would be on this website anyway but you're right regardless ig

i don't they would be on this website anyway but you're right regardless ig
Nah people come here for denial too

• +1
Reactions: elfi

Seriously though every normie Larps about how looks don’t matter and fucking social conditioning bullshit, and then when you actually become ugly they shit on you, or become good looking and they praise you. I thought looks didn’t matter so why isn’t the behaviour the same regardless of appearance?

Godfrey Gao Water GIF

Why is there so much WATER here?

• JFL
Reactions: Celphony

• JFL
Reactions: twojei

My friend, here's how it works. You need to think blackpill, act redpill, and speak bluepill. It doesn't matter, let those bastards be bluepilled, that's just less competition for you. Even the bluepill chads, if we just let them be we can keep the normies from accessing the blackpill and have them stop looksmaxxing. Do you want to get mogged by literally everyone around you? I think we can all think of that one person who doesn't groom themselves at all, if he lifts and styles his hair and wears better clothes he might mog you eventually. Do you want that? No, just keep it to yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
My friend, here's how it works. You need to think blackpill, act redpill, and speak bluepill. It doesn't matter, let those bastards be bluepilled, that's just less competition for you. Even the bluepill chads, if we just let them be we can keep the normies from accessing the blackpill and have them stop looksmaxxing. Do you want to get mogged by literally everyone around you? I think we can all think of that one person who doesn't groom themselves at all, if he lifts and styles his hair and wears better clothes he might mog you eventually. Do you want that? No, just keep it to yourself.
Do you have any idea who the fuck you are talking to