If Bronny & Lebron end up playing in the NBA on the same team, will they shower together?

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
As we know, players in basketball hit the showers after games and obviously you go to shower naked.

With people, that you have no relation, its kinda whatever, but what about family members (excluding spouses of course)? I for sure would not want to see my father's cock when showering, it would be kinda awkward, so I am trying to imagine how will Bronny & Lebron handle this? Will they just try to squint their eyes/look away or will they just embrace their cocks as they if there was nothing weird about this, I just couldn't imagine what would I do in this difficult situation...
59B65861 ABCA 4C10 B304 3DC6F7ACEA7F

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, 5'7 zoomer, WayneBraaaah and 3 others
Top 10 questions science still cant explain

I for sure would not want to see my father's cock when showering, it would be kinda awkward, so I am trying to imagine how will Bronny & Lebron handle this? Will they just try to squint their eyes/look away or will they just embrace their cocks as they if there was nothing weird about this, I just couldn't imagine what would I do in this difficult situation...View attachment 2665596
In some countries it's not uncommon for family members to shower or bath together, even in countries where people are rather prude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jpg and EnglandBadman
that’s my favourite saying man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and EnglandBadman
I find it more weird to be naked around guys I dont know than my family members.

Many families go to sauna together

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
fuck you now you put this image in my head

As we know, players in basketball hit the showers after games and obviously you go to shower naked.

With people, that you have no relation, its kinda whatever, but what about family members (excluding spouses of course)? I for sure would not want to see my father's cock when showering, it would be kinda awkward, so I am trying to imagine how will Bronny & Lebron handle this? Will they just try to squint their eyes/look away or will they just embrace their cocks as they if there was nothing weird about this, I just couldn't imagine what would I do in this difficult situation...View attachment 2665596
who the fuck cares about that PHONY GOAT. The chosen one who turned in the frozen. LeFraud. LeBrick.

Michael Jeffrey Jordan all the way.

this is stolen btw