If Donald Trump wins the presidential election, I will probably kill myself.

D

Deleted member 58285

Kraken
That is, if I haven’t already done it by then.

I’m a transgender adult, but I’m under the age of 26. For those of you who don’t know, several states are trying to outlaw gender-affirming care for anyone under 26, including my home state. I’m already hated by half of the country for existing. If Trump wins, I wouldn’t be surprised to see transition being outlawed entirely. Project 2025 is scary enough, and it’d give him far more power. He’s leading in the polls, too. I can’t live somewhere where I’m so hated that they criminalize my existence.

I’m already so tired. If I make it to see the election, it’ll probably be my final straw.

EDIT: Some of you are just proving my point. It doesn’t matter. I’ll be gone eventually.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464, Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 22918
@stunna @Abhorrence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Now i'll definitely vote trump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 58285
donald trumps talks tot of shit tbh tbj

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
That is, if I haven’t already done it by then.

I’m a transgender adult, but I’m under the age of 26. For those of you who don’t know, several states are trying to outlaw gender-affirming care for anyone under 26, including my home state. I’m already hated by half of the country for existing. If Trump wins, I wouldn’t be surprised to see transition being outlawed entirely. Project 2025 is scary enough, and it’d give him far more power. He’s leading in the polls, too. I can’t live somewhere where I’m so hated that they criminalize my existence.

I’m already so tired. If I make it to see the election, it’ll probably be my final straw.

EDIT: Some of you are just proving my point. It doesn’t matter. I’ll be gone eventually.
lol imagine caring who the president is u will still be just as untermensch regardless