Would he still be incel ?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
He was volcel for sure

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, IAMNOTANINCEL, PointOfNoReturn and 8 others
Hes evidently partially a mental cel, he couldve been a clueless normie and gotten laid 5 times in 60 years

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, PointOfNoReturn, hattrick and 2 others
Hes evidently partially a mental cel, he couldve been a clueless normie and gotten laid 5 times in 60 years
5 times in a lifetime ? it's ogre man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Kristin
it was unironically his brain due to years of bullying

if he just wore lifts and went for ugly girls in the club he could have had a few ONS

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, PointOfNoReturn, hattrick and 2 others
fuark, unreal that means he would have 500 lays if he did the mythical 10,000 approaches.
always wondered how legit this really is, JFL

• +1
it was unironically his brain due to years of bullying

if he just wore lifts and went for ugly girls in the club he could have had a few ONS
He was bullied for being weak looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, try2beme and Kristin
Cuck/autistic personality and standardcel

• +1
Would he still be incel ?

16 hours a day. 365 days a year. = 5840

That means he would need to approach a female every 1.71 hours to reach 10 000 approaches for a year.

• +1
He was bullied for being weak looking
you ever think part of it was that he was born in the wrong era? If he was 20 in 2023 he could prettyboymaxx or something idfk

• +1
always wondered how legit this really is, JFL
I've only done a few hundred I think, and I've gotten plenty of numbers and had like 2 girlfriends. If I can do the mythical 10,000. I think I can become a slayer. The problem is I have no automobile to get anywhere these days. So, my options are limited to my tiny town.

No he wouldn't and you're a dumbass incel if you think so. He literally never approached women, and he only waited for stacys to appraoch him.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
16 hours a day. 365 days a year. = 5840

That means he would need to approach a female every 1.71 hours to reach 10 000 approaches for a year.
it's possible to do that if u travel around a lot

• Love it
No he wouldn't and you're a dumbass incel if you think so. He literally never approached women, and he only waited for stacys to appraoch him.
why ? er was moderately good looking. I'm sure he could have pulled from cold approach if he had tried hard enough.

I've only done a few hundred I think, and I've gotten plenty of numbers and had like 2 girlfriends. If I can do the mythical 10,000. I think I can become a slayer. The problem is I have no automobile to get anywhere these days. So, my options are limited to my tiny town.
how tf do you cold approach like that? even in the club i saw a bunch of ugly black dudes approach white girls and they told them to fuck off brootal

• JFL
why ? er was moderately good looking. I'm sure he could have pulled from cold approach if he had tried hard enough.
i'm saying he wouldn't still be an incel so i agree with you

he was a mentalcel imo

He had all teh opportunity in the world man
it shows you how a bad infancy and teenage years can fuck you up for life mentally.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43685
mentalcel 100%

fuark, unreal that means he would have 500 lays if he did the mythical 10,000 approaches.
Would you do 10K approaches if you knew you'd get laid 500 times? I would, even though I d be rejected 9500 times

• +1
There’s a pic of him hugging some brunette at a party. He was standardcel

Would you do 10K approaches if you knew you'd get laid 500 times? I would, even though I d be rejected 9500 times
Getting rejected is humiliating which is cool

my friend has done near this many. still a virgin as far as i know.

damn does he get dates at least ?>
he's had a few. he could have gotten laid once, but he fucked it up. the girl was in the car with him and said "i'm thinking about your dick" and he didn't capitalize on it.

he's had a few. he could have gotten laid once, but he fucked it up. the girl was in the car with him and said "i'm thinking about your dick" and he didn't capitalize on it.
sheit son, sounds like some kind of sitcom tv show.