If girls are insecure then why are they all so proud of their small tits?

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
I'd be so insecure about being mogged by girls with bigger tits, if i was flat chested i'd never wear a revealing top but basically every girl with a flat chest still tries to show off her cleavage, in fact sometimes even more than the bigger titted girls. They all think they're hot as shit and all of them get attention, none of them are genuinely insecure, they're all full of themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, niqfan625, sub5c3l and 2 others
If you’re a woman it doesn’t matter, at the end of the day you still have infinite smv

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, niqfan625, sub5c3l and 1 other person
You're mad about flat chested foids showing off their mosquito bites ?

Where's the anger against literal hambeasts that weigh north of 75kg that rock daisy dukes and trampstamp revealing tank tops?! :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and StraightHeadJames
the uglier the girl, the more confidence they will have. some girl friends of my girlfriend are subhuman as fuck. but they are so fucking narcisstic and chad sexual. legit that bitch is brown, ugly as fuck, eyebags, bad skin, recessed, low hyoid, chubby, no tits, no ass and still is a giga whore. idk how guys can even fuck that. and her simp boyfriend she cheated on him multiple times. but he doesn't know, maybe i should tell him. he's insane tho he almost stabbed a guy for talking to her once. how can u be that in love with a subhuman girl? my dick wouldn't even get half chubbed to that shit. that guy is'nt even that bad. he is 6 foot tall weak MTN. she's also disgusting she burps and spits on the street. disgusting whore who gets passed around. she even measured her boyfriend dick with a ruler and it was 5.5 and she complained to my gf that her boyfriend has too small dick. mine is only 6 so pretty much the same. my gf thinks its like 7 or something tho. can't cope anymore

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Detective, romanstock and 1 other person
They subconsiously admit skinny women are superior

I saw one vid where all the comments were like "rich guys like bones and poor Gus like fat asses" JFL if I'm rich I'm getting the fastest ass available :feelskek: