If I can't Change myself then I will kill myself

D

Deleted member 47272

Synaesthesia
Before I kill myself I will record it and upload it on NSFW site.
I give all of them link

Tommy shelby tommy

By changing yourself you mean your looks right? It is very unfortunate that some people are born to be losers. Hope you ascend.

By changing yourself you mean your looks right? It is very unfortunate that some people are born to be losers. Hope you ascend.
Not my looks

My mental illness, my behavior, my personality, my status

I have great geat genetics potential

What mental illnesses are you facing. Are they the reason for your behavior?
Iam "X" If u don't know what "X" view my past post. If u can't I will sent u link

Don't. Imagine trying to end your suffering early just to burn in hell in the afterlife 🤦🏽‍♂️. Suicide is a low IQ move.

Don't. Imagine trying to end your suffering early just to burn in hell in the afterlife 🤦🏽‍♂️. Suicide is a low IQ move.
I don't sucide. It's like squide game type shit. If i lose my punishment will be death

Hell is too much fun for me. The pain of insanity 😫ahhhhhhhhhh
peace

Don't. Imagine trying to end your suffering
i suffered before I born.
that's long story that i can't explain you.
my mom hates me when I was in her belly. She always said i give her pain too bad when I was in her belly.
my birth possibility was 0.1%
but accidentally i was born

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*!*!#!*!2-₹!*!*!*!#!*!*!#!@;":'+(@-#;5(4)'+_+*+"((2-₹8)₹(?@-2?₹*8!1(]`=

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
@MakinItHappen what do u think of this cringe?