Death Note is legit useless

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
i would hav to kill 90% of male population to ascend to mtn

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kazey, Aero, mirrormogger and 5 others
We just need to have more women tbh. state mandated females should be a law in every country. at least 70% of women. every refugee my country takes in should also be female

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
Kinda useless tbh, unless you have a rich dad and u get inheritance or something
U can kill anyone that has ever fucked with u without getting caught that’s pretty cool

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and sportsmogger
You can control their actions so you would have infinite chad level sex, ez brah

I would write "XYZ girl would come to my house, fuck with me 1003040204 times, then would go outside and die in a car accident"

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, coispet and yeeyeeslayer
I would write "XYZ girl would come to my house, fuck with me 1003040204 times, then would go outside and die in a car accident"
“- and then Chad saves her and steals your death note, writes your name and watches over you whilst you suffer like a Jeffery… ADONIS”

death note japan GIF

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel
Bhai trying to be elliot R
no i have no problem with foids or anyone else apart from men that are better looking than me

those fuckers are all getting mysterious heart attacks 📝

Include me cuz I wanna die also bhai
i will kill every man that mogs us until foids have no better options than us, thus we will have a monopoly on all foids in the world :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i will kill every man that mogs us until foids have no better options than us, thus we will have a monopoly on all foids in the world :forcedsmile:
Even if all men above a 3 were gone I’d still get mogged

i would kill everyone 6'2+. then i could finnally be tall

Even if all men above a 3 were gone I’d still get mogged
I will sacrifice myself by writing my own name just so girls give you attention (cuz god knows they ain’t looking at you with me around, foids will unironically queue in a line for years on end to fuck me before fucking you in this scenario ) :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
I will sacrifice myself by writing my own name just so girls give you attention (cuz god knows they ain’t looking at you with me around, foids will unironically queue in a line for years on end to fuck me before fucking you in this scenario ) :forcedsmile:
Nah I don’t even wanna live bhai

Caging how nobody has said jews yet:lul:

Ethnics will still find a way to infiltrate white countries buddyboyo even without Jews
Ethnics lower competition, jews have done more then that jfl, they stunted our genes and puberty, your ancestors enviroment also effect your genes. Most people are objectively ugly today because of jews thats why we cope with modern health.

“- and then Chad saves her and steals your death note, writes your name and watches over you whilst you suffer like a Jeffery… ADONIS”

death note japan GIF
Except I write my faith too, that a random doctor develops insane plastic surgery abilities and turns me into a chad, and also discovers a way to reopen growth plates in adults, does it on me, makes me 6'3 and dies

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
you dont know my name

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Kill a CEO and buy stocks ez
Was thinking something similar too man. Like pulling up right before the time you set for their assistant's death and say they'll die from their heart exploding (which then happens and you freak the fucker out) so then they freak out and you can get them to make you the new CEO or they die (you kill them anyways because no witnesses).