If i have a nose bump and negative canthal tilt should i get surgery?

AdrianIsCool

AdrianIsCool

Iron
Also, how would I know whether getting this surgery would accentuate or dis-accentuate my facial harmony

No, nose bump is good as longas its not kike nose. NCT is bad

No, nose bump is good as longas its not kike nose. NCT is bad
It isnt good, maybe not bad, but not good. This only refers when it's a bump only noticeable under a certain lighting.

ok, so fix NCT, but leave nose.
Nose bump looks good if you have adequate forward growth and high cheekbones, gives you the warrior general look. But it dpeends on rest of face

It isnt good, maybe not bad, but not good. This only refers when it's a bump only noticeable under a certain lighting.
What would u classify this

Nose bump looks good if you have adequate forward growth and high cheekbones, gives you the warrior general look. But it dpeends on rest of face
its a shit photo with shitty hair and shitty orbitals but i just need to know if this fits the criteria you just gave.

Attachments

• IMG_20231125_220939.jpg
    IMG_20231125_220939.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 0
its a shit photo with shitty hair and shitty orbitals but i just need to know if this fits the criteria you just gave.
Shave off the facial hair, get a tan, get normal long hair styled neatly and get v thin. You need alar base reduction rather than other stuff imo

cope it looks like shit

Shave off the facial hair, get a tan, get normal long hair styled neatly and get v thin. You need alar base reduction rather than other stuff imo
alar base reduction? please explain, unless you have a guide/study you can link me too.