If I have a son he'll be as maxxed out as possible

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
I'll do everything right to make sure he looks his best.

First, I'll make sure he's breastfed. Breastfed kids have bigger and more developed jaws. There was a study confirming this. There'll be no link, Google it faggots

I'll make him watch videos and cartoons in at least two foreign languages. I'll make sure I breed an Anglo foid, so he'll know English, Turkish, and Bulgarian + 2 other languages (cartoons and YT vids). Learning shit is scientifically proven to thicken the brain cortex, so this will not only make him a polygot but an IQ mogger.

I'll guarantee he's a true Christian

I'll make sure everything that enters his body is Jewish chemicals free. No teflon pans, no unnatural food. His diet will mainly be organic, grassfed meat (but still varied).

I'll teach him mewing and tounge exercises. I'll start him on jaw trainers to make sure his lower third develops as good as possible.

I'll teach him to pull his eyelids and get him volufiline (as early as possible, when he's a toddler jfl) to make sure he has a supreme eye area

I'll never allow him to sleep on his side to make sure his face is symmetrical.

I'll supplementmaxx him to further optimize his stats.

I'll introduce him to calisthenics at the age of 10.

At around 14 I'll put him on a heightmaxxing stack (hgh and aromasin) and I'll start him on TRT + DHT (idc about ethics tbh, I don't give a shit he's 14, I'll give him enclo to not shut him down). At 16 I'll make him bonesmash. This will guarantee he is tall and dimorphic. When his puberty is over, I'll get him off the TRT with some high IQ PCT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: changemywayz, PMF1, rhinoplasty and 9 others
u need to join the son-or-abortion crew

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and lestoa
@TechnoBoss @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and TechnoBoss
Based, my son will be project salludon

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Based, my son will be project salludon
Gigachad chad

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Nobody wants to be pregnant from you, bro :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, murdah, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Mirin your ascension plan for your unborn child. Would have been born a mogger if I had a father who looksmaxxed and gave me HGH as a kid.

• +1
dreams

• Hmm...
Mirin your ascension plan for your unborn child. Would have been born a mogger if I had a father who looksmaxxed and gave me HGH as a kid.
Blackpillers will create a new caste of humans

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NationalWarrior and TechnoBoss
Final result:

4089075 IMG 20240423 192250

• JFL
Reactions: NationalWarrior and walrusmaxx