If I have children, I want daughters.

Would you want daughters if you had kids?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
NT Master

NT Master

Prophet of the Racepill
Other posters here and in the manosphere hate daughters. They think raising a girl only for her to get railed by future Chads is cucked.

But when you think about it, a huge reason to have children is to continue your bloodline and improve your family. In the 21st Century West, it is far easier for a girl to spread your genes and bring wealth to your lineage than it is for a boy to do so. Women can reproduce both naturally and artificially without even seriously trying. All your daughter has to do is hook up with a Chad/Tyrone and your grandkids are set genetically and maybe even financially. Besides in most career fields, a woman can do the job just as well as a man thanks to mechanization (and a woman can advance even faster thanks to affirmative action and other cucked societal stuff). Women can also succeed in jobs very few men can get rich off of like OnlyFans and gold digging.

Having lots of sons was the alpha thing back in the 1700s when everybody was farming and hypergamy didn't exist. Nowadays though, raising only girls is the most evolutionary fit thing to do. I just pray my kids don't come out black-looking, and my daughters stay the hell away from feminism. Otherwise, I might spawn the rare and mythical femcel.

• JFL
Reactions: ghostman