If i measured my bideltoid correctly, mine it's about 46-47 cm (18 inches)

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
18 inches. Just above average

Is it good for a guy who's 6'3?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, 5.5psl, IMOGYOU and 4 others
For the record, I see my frame pretty wide next to anybody who isn't fat.
The only slim person who framemogged me is a gymcelled manlet I know, but I pretty much have wider shoulders than most people I know, including lots of overweight boomers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32436 and aspiringexcel
it's dogshit, it's bottom 5th percentile and being 6'3" you're a FRAMECEL

• +1
Reactions: SadLivwr, 5.5psl, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
Bullshit.
If I'm a framecel, then every zoomer around me has a non-existent frame .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 24444, Bitchwhipper2 and 2 others
View attachment 2380984
Hold on, if I have to measure past my arm it easily gets to 50 cm (19 and half inches), probably even more.
Where do I start measuring it?
I've seen some saying that I have to start measuring from the bone of the shoulders, some from the INNER bone of the shoulders and then there's those retards who measure from the fucking arms

Hold on, if I have to measure past my arm it easily gets to 50 cm (19 and half inches), probably even more.
I've seen some saying that I have to start measuring from the bone of the shoulders, some from the INNER bone of the shoulders and then there's those retards who measure from the fucking arms
You measure like that in the picture. from lateral delt to lateral delt
When I measured mine it was 56 cm at 193 cm and it's nothing extreme. I don't think it's 95th percentile irl.

Last edited:
Boyo has to start the cope because he got brutaly cooked

Still framelet and 6'2 u lankcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
It's what it is. You just can't have good proportions while being above 5'10 or below 5'8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, It'snotover, User49 and 2 others
When I measured mine it was 56 cm at 193 cm and it's nothing extreme. I don't think it's 95th percentile irl.
Nigga it cam from a study with all the parcipitants are military men. If you measured it correctly, its more than 95th percentile irl. Mine is around 60cm and I never get frammed mogged unless its a very obese person, abused steroids, or my father.

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 17735
Then I'm about 52 cm if that's how it works.
The way I measured it was from above the shoulders and not with my arms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Then u must step up ur frame game cause Im 2 inches wider than u and Im a 5'11 manlet

Then u must step up ur frame game cause Im 2 inches wider than u and Im a 5'11 manlet
By measuring it differently turns out I'm 20 inches, so I have the same frame as you.
By the way, I've never gymcelled a single day in my life and I'm lean

• +1
Reactions: marek937
By measuring it differently turns out I'm 20 inches, so I have the same frame as you.
Thats different, untrained u would mog me for sure
20230809 201340

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, nitesik and HeightPilledum
  • +1
Mirin, tbh that's the physique I wanna achieve once I'm done leanmaxxing.
Maybe I would personally work more on the abs and less on the chest but I'll see
I never worked out my abs directly and it shows.
For chest I only do push ups as I workout from home.
Unfortunately Im a type 2 hipcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik and HeightPilledum
I don't think that graph can be applied locally to places with lots of WASPs or north euros. Measured like that, mine is +60cm and I see guys daily who have way wider than mine who are not even gymmaxed.

It might apply globally because places like Vietnam or Bolivia push down the average so much.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: qsabathi, MaxillaMaxing, marek937 and 1 other person
18 inches. Just above average

Is it good for a guy who's 6'3?
Maybe you measured wrong ain't no way 18 inches while being 190cm

Some BBC's are 18 inches

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik and marek937
I don't think that graph can be applied locally to places with lots of WASPs or north euros. Measured like that, mine is +60cm and I see guys daily who have way wider than mine who are not even gymmaxed.

It might apply globally because places like Vietnam or Bolivia push down the average so much.
60cm+? Thats like 24 inch bidelt bro u must be a roblox character

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi

Maybe you're comparing proportions

I'm more than 60cm myself and when someone looks wider than me I ask him for a comparison back to back and I frame mog him

Big heads are not ideal to look wide

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi, Deleted member 17735, marek937 and 1 other person
Maybe you measured wrong ain't now way 18 inches while being 190cm

Some BBC's are 18 inches
Turns out my frame is actually 20 inches, and the longest penis in the world is 18,9 inches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, nitesik and MaxillaMaxing
60cm+? Thats like 24 inch bidelt bro u must be a roblox character
Some people have way more than that here like Arborist. If I had to estimate, 65cm if not more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: qsabathi
Maybe you're comparing proportions

I'm more than 60cm myself and when someone looks wider than me I ask him for a comparison back to back and I frame mog him

Big heads are not ideal to look wide
20230806 0727512

With my big head I look like a framecel

• Woah
Bideltoid is to the arms (your lateral deltoid, hence the name bideltoid).
Biacromial is to the acromial process on the bone.

Screenshot 20230814 145226 Photos

I looked like a foid untrained

Also if anyone would like a handy method to measure bideltoid:

If you’ve a double door, stand between the doors and gradually close them until you can’t go back and forth through the space without touching. Then measure between the inner corners and that’s your bideltoid.

Mine is only 52cm (20.5”) and I’m heavily gymcel, roided and 188cm. Shit genetics strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi and Deleted member 17735
And if you lat spread you’ll be and look wider. Realistically every guy wants to look wider, NOBODY is walking around with their shoulders back IRL.

And if you lat spread you’ll be and look wider. Realistically every guy wants to look wider, NOBODY is walking around with their shoulders back IRL.
Do u think a slight lat spread is noticeably while walking?

Avg bidelt is around 24 inches tbh
My bro @nitesik can confirm

• +1
Reactions: nitesik and Deleted member 17735
Avg bidelt is around 24 inches tbh
My bro @nitesik can confirm
Tbh a bit larger maybe amongst small japanese where average height is closer to 6’2 compared to whites who are 6’6+ on average.

24 is very tiny in europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, qsabathi and 5.5psl
Do u think a slight lat spread is noticeably while walking?

I think if you train your lats enough you’ll be forced into a full lat spread at all times just by their size and position pushing your shoulders out and forward.

I think the stiffness of a forced lat spread will look unnatural and autistic while walking.

???????????????????
average male height in japan is 5'7-8
@5.5psl look at this bluepilled coper lfmao
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
That avg height was in the year 1780's
Considering today's zoomer Chang boys the avg is definitely around 190 and it's no joke I went to a trip to Tokyo once and I felt short at 191

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
In elderly
@5.5psl look at this bluepilled coper lfmao
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
That avg height was in the year 1780's
Considering today's zoomer Chang boys the avg is definitely around 190 and it's no joke I went to a trip to Tokyo once and I felt short at 191
https://en.llcig.com/average-height-in-japan-2023/
Men 20-25: "171.50 cm (5 feet 8 inches.)"

"This trend would continue until the average heights recorded plateaued at 171.90 cm or 5 ft 8 inches and this flat line would start from the age of 20 to 49."

"An almost complete halt in the secular trend in stature at a relatively low level is observed in Japan since the late 1980s with average height of around 171 cm for males and 158 cm for females at age 18."

I'm not coping lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and 5.5psl

"This trend would continue until the average heights recorded plateaued at 171.90 cm or 5 ft 8 inches and this flat line would start from the age of 20 to 49."

"An almost complete halt in the secular trend in stature at a relatively low level is observed in Japan since the late 1980s with average height of around 171 cm for males and 158 cm for females at age 18."

I'm not coping lol
Idk bro I'm telling from my personal experience I'm 191 and I felt like barely 50 percentile height in Tokyo among zoomer boys.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472

I'm not coping lol
Keep writing poems lfmao.

Whats you’ll say next?

Average German is below 6’6? :lul: :lul:

Grow up its mogging world

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

I'm not coping lol

looking at this graph from the third link, it might be okinawans dragging down the average though? Idk im not Japanese

but Japan is quite short, and its quality of living hasn't improved as much relatively as Korea and China in the past 30 years, so you can't expect that kind of generational height gap.