If I’m ugly should I rope

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Silver
No one seems to talk about this here, if you are lower than MTN should you just take your life 🤔

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, TechnoBoss, murdah and 1 other person
No one seems to talk about this here, if you are lower than MTN should you just take your life 🤔
No bro. Death is forever. MTN isn't even a curse bro. You could even get surgeries and ascend.

Seriously get off this forum and go talk to someone if you're actually considering it. I know it sounds like bluepilled as fuck advice, but nothing is worse than death.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acridax, Richard Cheese, VolcelFTW and 4 others
No bro. Death is forever. MTN isn't even a curse bro. You could even get surgeries and ascend.

Seriously get off this forum and go talk to someone if you're actually considering it. I know it sounds like bluepilled as fuck advice, but nothing is worse than death.
Yea I’m 15 but i don’t see the point in living if you’re not good looking

But it’s probably just something I’ll figure out as I live

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Alexios, TechnoBoss and 1 other person

nah its easy to ascend

Wait till your 18-19

Im 16 doing the same

Not worth it unless ur leanmaxxed and your bones are done developing

If i stay mtn after all that i hope i have the balls to rope

Wait till your 18-19

Im 16 doing the same

Not worth it unless ur leanmaxxed and your bones are done developing

If i stay mtn after all that i hope i have the balls to rope
Ye same here

I’m lowkey chubby because I was on SSRI’s

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

I'm almost 26. If I killed myself when I was your age, I never would've experienced half of the life I've experienced.'

You're going through puberty. You may be ugly until you finish puberty. One thing is for sure though and that is the fact you don't have life experience. Don't end it all bro you're gonna ascend with puberty. If you don't you can always get surgeries. Don't even think about ending it until you've ATLEAST finished puberty.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kroker, Alexios and Deleted member 61307
Ye same here

I’m lowkey chubby because I was on SSRI’s
Get off any kind of drugs right now. They fuck with your brain. Don't take that shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 61307

Actual good human being answer. As a person diagnosed with severe depression, I strongly advise seeking help if these thoughts become persistent. It may be extremely difficult in the moment, but it has the potential to save your life. We can't manage everything on our own. If you have anyone close to you who cares about you, let them know what's happening.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and TechnoBoss
I got out of this forum, talked to some girls. Left ignored, rejected and friendzoned. Came back to this forum to rot. Nothing changes.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Actual good human being answer. As a person diagnosed with severe depression, I strongly advise seeking help if these thoughts become persistent. It may be extremely difficult in the moment, but it has the potential to save your life. We can't manage everything on our own. If you have anyone close to you who cares about you, let them know what's happening.
Good advice.

how tall are you?
I’m about 5’8 give or take

My father is 6’3 my mother is 5’5

My dad was 5’8 at my age too though, so I’m hoping that I grow.

• Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Get off any kind of drugs right now. They fuck with your brain. Don't take that shit.
I already got off of it and I agree

Imo my depression isn’t real I just don’t like where I’m at in life. All the medications did was make me gain 20 pounds

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Richard Cheese

My father is 6’3 my mother is 5’5

My dad was 5’8 at my age too though, so I’m hoping that I grow.
Your probably about to hit a big growth spurt then make sure to sleep well, eat protein, and take multivitamins to make sure you’re getting everything.

• +1
Your probably about to hit a big growth spurt then make sure to sleep well, eat protein, and take multivitamins to make sure you’re getting everything.
I hope I hit a growth spurt honestly.

All my problems would vanish if I was taller. I fucking hate body dysmorphia

You have a lot of life left. If you're doing well in school and get into STEM you'll be set. MTN + height + money is all you need to live a good life.

*not a medical advice, you should consult a doctor before doing anything.

start on somatotropin (hgh) as soon as possible,

costs about 80 bucks in Turkey/India, 12 injections (2 weeks difference between each injection) and you will grow to 6'2'' (hopefully)

You have a lot of life left. If you're doing well in school and get into STEM you'll be set. MTN + height + money is all you need to live a good life.
for now I’ll try to adapt good habits and see

• +1
*not a medical advice, you should consult a doctor before doing anything.

start on somatotropin (hgh) as soon as possible,

costs about 80 bucks in Turkey/India, 12 injections (2 weeks difference between each injection) and you will grow to 6'2'' (hopefully)

View attachment 2909968
Idk man, I don’t want to mess up my hormones or anything… plus my dads already pretty tall and I have time to grow.