If islam didn't existed , arabic women would be the biggest BBC sluts

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
If Islam didnt promoted highly endogamic societies where marriages with foreigners let alone with "abeeds" are seen as a crime.

Arabic women would be giga BBC sluts just like white/latina/asian females are. Specially since they're highly estrogenic and thereby seek masculine men.

@Manchild @SecularIslamist @ElTruecel @yandex99

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters, smoth, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 11 others
The fuck is wrong with you nigger

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde, smoth, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
Opposite.Arab men were based before muhammad.Women had no rights before muhammad and in fact muhammad was a race mixing supporter plus globalist.

IMG 20240306 004901

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
If Islam didnt promoted highly endogamic societies where marriages with foreigners let alone with "abeeds" are seen as a crime.

Arabic women would be giga BBC sluts just like white/latina/asian females are. Specially since they're highly estrogenic and thereby seek masculine men.

I think ur the biggest bbc slut nigga. Bro wants everyone to love bbc

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover, SidharthTheSlayer, emeraldglass and 5 others

🤮🤮🤮this can’t be serious Jfl in Uzbekistan they hate bbc

Seen a lot of bbc posting here. Many bvlls showing their faces

T-levels have fallen for mayos and arabs so much its not surprising

Most arabs are high t, why do you think there the ones who do all the aggressive shit in europe, Not as much as black people but alot more than soyboy whites.

Most lebs/non gulf arabs i see are RTTmaxxed with beards and jfl if you think they are actually muslim. The only thing young arab dudes follow are the not eating pork shit.

Arab hoes are the thickest on the planet, more than sheboons and latinas. They are built for BBC. Islam was invented to prevent Arab hoes from taking BBC.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32734, NoReedemingFeature, Gilbert_Durandal and 4 others
Most arabs atleast in the west isn't that religous

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde and Deleted member 60975
As an Arab that’s totally not the situation all ethnics are programmed since birth to worship mista white man

Water, they all want BBC

They are actually I live in egypt and all the BBCS here are adored by women, over for kosharycels ngl

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, klip11, smallman and 1 other person
I ask women here what they think of BBCS 9/10 they say they like them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, klip11 and smallman
All women belong to BBC, why even single out the arabs.

how u retard menas have statistically the highest T in the world, also middle eastern people have the highest frequency of the ACE-gene called the warrior gene.

this is the reality and no amount of big black cuck coping will change it
go project your fantasies onto your father or some shit

black people, especially in the west have the highest estrogene of all races.
It amplifies even more cause if you have black skin u need 8x the amount of sun exposure to get even with a light person in terms of vitamin d3 levels

basically every nigger in the west is weak

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
They already are hahahha

how u retard menas have statistically the highest T in the world, also middle eastern people have the highest frequency of the ACE-gene called the warrior gene.

View attachment 2785698

It amplifies even more cause if you have black skin u need 8x the amount of sun exposure to get even with a light person in terms of vitamin d3 levels

Life fuel for me

View attachment 2785698

Also the Middle east is shit rn because of shit diet literally take the standard American diet and add 10 tons of junk to it and just a little of oregano on a dish so it becomes “healthy”

View attachment 2785698

IMG 0667

Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel, NoReedemingFeature, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
latinas outside the west hate bbc.arab women also hate blacks.blacks are just ugly to look at.

Legit theory, mena foida are highest E so like high T guys.

Do you ever see MENA foids simp for feminine kpop maxers?

Isn’t it like that in France?

I ask women here what they think of BBCS 9/10 they say they like them
Time for me to go there to ascend. I love ethnic nations mashallah to all non white nerions. Excluding Gook land fuck that place

Yeah. I’d say Arab foids even fatter than blk foids on avg that’s Insaine but I live in Europe it’s true. You see more slim blk foids than them which is crazy as black foids fat asf. Both need to be forced to go on diets

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
They are actually I live in egypt and all the BBCS here are adored by women, over for kosharycels ngl
Seriously? In Egypt, those BBCs are FOB sub Sahara African

🤮🤮🤮this can’t be serious Jfl in Uzbekistan they hate bbc
Uzbeks arent arabs duh

View attachment 2785698

This is bullshit, maybe the arab warriors who conquered half of the world were high T but modern ones arent at all
Ye, moroccan foids on France are BBC/BWC sluts

• Woah
Reactions: Ricky212
Most arabs are high t, why do you think there the ones who do all the aggressive shit in europe, Not as much as black people but alot more than soyboy whites.

Most lebs/non gulf arabs i see are RTTmaxxed with beards and jfl if you think they are actually muslim. The only thing young arab dudes follow are the not eating pork shit.
are you in europe + what do you have against gulf arabs

Uzbeks arent arabs duh

This is bullshit, maybe the arab warriors who conquered half of the world were high T but modern ones arent at all

Ye, moroccan foids on France are BBC/BWC sluts
I’m just saying in case bbcs star to try to spread around the globe

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Opposite.Arab men were based before muhammad.Women had no rights before muhammad and in fact muhammad was a race mixing supporter plus globalist.
He supported race mixing and islamic "globalism" ONLY FOR "NORMAL" PEOPLE and to be able to fuck whoever he wants but in reality he was a narcissist who only kept people like Bilal close because they supported him and to make islam appeal to many different people as possible, and spewed kind of globalistic values just to make islam invade and dominate the world so that it guarantees him more popularity

He supported race mixing and islamic "globalism" ONLY FOR "NORMAL" PEOPLE and to be able to fuck whoever he wants but in reality he was a narcissist who only kept people like Bilal close because they supported him and to make islam appeal to many different people as possible, and spewed kind of globalistic values just to make islam invade and dominate the world so that it guarantees him more popularity
Why do retards on this forum like to speak about things they have no knowledge on?

kys

• JFL
Reactions: SteveLorde
If Islam didn't exist, sandniggers would brutally mog chinks and may even be on par with whites.

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde