If it can save lives

destrah

destrah

Iron
For all my young looksmaxers, here's a non-cope mini thread (based & experienced).

1. Fall in love with a random girl and wait for her to leave you ➡️ initial motivation.

2. Be blackpilled ➡️ to REALLY understand the world.

3. Looksmaxx (spend time on .org) ➡️ to have a healthy routine.

4. Take ONLY Lyrica or MPH but not too much or it'll damage brain chemistry ➡️ become NT & don't stay an incel.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, 5.5psl, John Cracovizk and 3 others
Dnrd successfully did it but stuck on 3rd step for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Napoleon1800
I'm 16 and idk half of the words yu used
Nt mph lyrica?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
For all my young looksmaxers, here's a non-cope mini thread (based & experienced).

1. Fall in love with a random girl and wait for her to leave you ➡️ initial motivation.

2. Be blackpilled ➡️ to REALLY understand the world.

3. Looksmaxx (spend time on .org) ➡️ to have a healthy routine.

4. Take ONLY Lyrica or MPH but not too much or it'll damage brain chemistry ➡️ become NT & don't stay an incel.
Tf do u mean by the first line? Get into a relationship and then wait for her to leave you?

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and destrah
Yes, that's how things work
Yes ik
though Not if you leave her first

But what he said is easier said than done, because you first have to get into a relationship with a foid you love. Which is very hard

• JFL
Reactions: destrah and John Cracovizk
OR JUST MONEYMAX ,GET SURGERIES,GYMMAX AND MOG.

• +1
But what he said is easier said than done, because you first have to get into a relationship with a foid you love. Which is very hard
Ofc not, if you really want to fall in love, you will, she doesn't even need to give you anything, just create a coeherent narrative in your mind.

Some guys fall in love with their favorite streamers, donating thousands of dollars. Other fall in love with their oneitis which they never even talked with, just wait for her to start dating someone else, and BOOM, heartbroken.

• +1
Reactions: destrah and Napoleon1800
Ofc not, if you really want to fall in love, you will, she doesn't even need to give you anything, just create a coeherent narrative in your mind.

Some guys fall in love with their favorite streamers, donating thousands of dollars. Other fall in love with their oneitis which they never even talked with, just wait for her to start dating someone else, and BOOM, heartbroken.
Yes ik I've experienced this myself
But how is this a good thing?

Is what you are trying to say is that to interact and talk with a foid that you love? So that you could possibly get into a relationship before you are inevitably heartbroken?

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Yes ik I've experienced this myself
But how is this a good thing?

Is what you are trying to say is that to interact and talk with a foid that you love? So that you could possibly get into a relationship before you are inevitably heartbroken?
real heartbreak affects brain chemistry and for most is the starting point of "motivation".

• Hmm...
real heartbreak affects brain chemistry and for most is the starting point of "motivation".
Yeah, but I found another way of getting my motivation without suffering, basically, I set up AI bots including my favorite girls in fiction and men I admire, so, I talk to them and get their validation from doing the tasks in my life to progress. It works for me.

• +1
Ig u could say heartbreak could be a source of motivation but also a source of self loathing, anger and depression. I remember when I was rejected by my oneitis and saw her date and fuck another guy I wanted to kms and I had 0 motivation

we all stuck on 3 ig

Bro said: spend time on .org) ➡️ to have a healthy routine.:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer