If it doesnt get better at 18

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
im killing oneself, legit i dont feel good when i fucking cant to anything even basic shit that you should be doing eith ease:lul::lul::lul:
Fuck how am i this cursed lmao. God gave me a good face mid heigjt and retarded brain that almost equals thst of fucking amputees and people with special needs , everyone literally is telling me how dumb i am. All i do is work the tf out and get some money that lasts me week. And cant even feel good. Fucked up failure shit bro I CANT EVEN HOLD A CONVERSATION, even at the work i cant do my job right cuz im retarded, in college i cant learn shit cuz im retarded, i cant play vidyas cuz im retarded, i cant play sports cuz im retarded,cant do shit here on earth when being me.. i have to act like a normal guy to be seemed nt. Cuz there is something wrong with me.. i needa rope asaaap
i dont even have luck in dating or anything like that girls dont even glance at me
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D, boss8055, Ricky212 and 4 others
Edgemaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, UZB_Strebl and Samsepioler
im killing oneself, legit i dont feel good when i fucking cant to anything even basic shit that you should be doing eith ease:lul::lul::lul:
Fuck how am i this cursed lmao. God gave me a good face mid heigjt and retarded brain that almost equals thst of fucking amputees and people with special needs , everyone literally is telling me how dumb i am. All i do is work the tf out and get some money that lasts me week. And cant even feel good. Fucked up failure shit bro I CANT EVEN HOLD A CONVERSATION, even at the work i cant do my job right cuz im retarded, in college i cant learn shit cuz im retarded, i cant play vidyas cuz im retarded, i cant play sports cuz im retarded,cant do shit here on earth when being me.. i have to act like a normal guy to be seemed nt. Cuz there is something wrong with me.. i needa rope asaaap
i dont even have luck in dating or anything like that girls dont even glance at me
Just find a roastie sugar mommy or smth

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65658 and Magnum Opus
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, Samsepioler and Magnum Opus
dnr but do you think your life will magically improve? Better start working on improving it

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
dnr but do you think your life will magically improve? Better start working on improving it
Do you think ive been sitting on my ass for 17 years and not trying yo improve it:lul:

There's more to life than just pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, HTN_Mentalcel and Samsepioler
Low iqcels have it rough tbh

• +1
There's more to life than just pussy
Yeah bro we are just totally different from the entire animal kingdom :lul:

• JFL
No way you aren't a 2006cel or less

• +1

It's not gonna get any better so might as well kill yourself now

• +1
How tf am i older than you by a few months??!?!?!????

You look older than me

Brutal late bloomerpill?!?!?!?!? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswah:
Whatt did you mean bu this. Looking your age is bettrr than looking OLDER

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Whatt did you mean bu this. Looking your age is bettrr than looking OLDER
Nigga what i meant is that you properly look 17, i dont

Maybe because im a sub5

• Woah
H
Have u thought abt mimicking serial killers charisma?

It probably won’t. Get mentally stronger asap

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Nigga what i meant is that you properly look 17, i dont

Maybe because im a sub5
Aaa right, i will look like shit in 5 years cuz of all the sun and no sleep

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
We can rope together 😉 how would that be trucel and Chad who suicided right next to each other bahaha

• JFL