If JBW on Asian women is real...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
i don't trust any abg or thugmaxxed asian girl they always look way different irl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and Richard Cheese
Jfl at JBW copers panicking trying to come up with a response after there main cope (noodlewhores supposedly loving white men) is disproven.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, St.TikTokcel, murdah and 1 other person

Proxy

I don't want to see a single JBW post on Offtopic ever again. You must get it through your thick skull that white SMV is in the gutter since year ~2015 and beyond. All they get is bottom of the barrel while Urkel is slaying HQNP rice bunnies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, 97baHater, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, iblamechico, murdah and 1 other person

Looksmax

Nobody cares about your kike studies look at the real world
cope I go out with black friends all the time the real world especially in europe is even more brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, murdah and Richard Cheese
no I hang out with htns
I saw what you originally put at best that proves that sandniggers have the highest SMV not whites. Thusly still proving that JBW is not true.

• +1
Reactions: Pride and Richard Cheese
I saw what you originally put at best that proves that sandniggers have the highest SMV not whites. Thusly still proving that JBW is not true.
bro the reality is u are just ugly as fuck whites do very well everywhere in the world

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico, murdah and Richard Cheese
bro the reality is u are just ugly as fuck whites do very well everywhere in the world
Stop the cap. @marauder - resident slayer in asia - has talked about LTN/MTN whites getting laughed out of clubs in SK. I'm sure they do well with poor people but any developed country is a different story.

Last edited:
You mean they do very well only in thirdworld shitholes were foids need money and a greencard?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Richard Cheese
You're in Europe, bro. 100% a bunch of urkcels and not the good kind. It's not the same at all.
my friend is literally chadlite for blacks with dreads

we went out to eat and he even noticed first that girls are looking into our direction but only at me
he told me I didn’t even realize

whites in general have way broader and better appeal idk why u are seething

• +1
  • Woah

we went out to eat and he even noticed first that girls are looking into our direction but only at me

IOIs are bullshit. I have no idea how to convince you. The only reason these graphs incels keep posting have whites on top is because the countries are still majority white.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, St.TikTokcel, murdah and 1 other person
IOIs are bullshit. I have no idea how to convince you. The only reason these graphs incels keep posting have whites on top is because the countries are still majority white.

2021 study btw :lul:, now go find some way to cope with it

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
@HeightPilledum this is a thread you should be debunking jfl

• +1
Reactions: murdah

video debunks the entirety of this shit thread

mtn normie whites making out with korean insta models

• +1
Reactions: murdah and HeightPilledum
I genuinely cannot give any less of a fuck about these bait threads of Nigger x Asian women, Pajeets x Asian women or Arabs with Asian women.
Same with Asian men with any other woman

It's a pointless debate

And the one of the first replies said it best. Use marriage statistics instead of random TikToks

Tag me when it's about WMAF
I don't care about other interracial pairings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah

im surprised ur racist ass has a black friend

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Both of these are utter subhumans, btw. You will not find a white oofy with girls of this quality.
You can, very easily

This is the only actual reply I'll leave here
I can post more, but I don't wanna waste too much time

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 32250
hint: it starts with J and ends with W

Both equally subhumans,

Stop making it sound like the gook is some prize nigga, she’s equally subhuman being saved by makeup + photoshop skills

Proxy

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
>just look at the media broooo!!!!
>just go outside bro!!!!
if it were real the study's would say so
@russiancelreturns

• Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum
You can, very easily

This is the only actual reply I'll leave here
I can post more, but I don't wanna waste too much time

Most of these are old who abused the remains of white SMV. One's a fucking billionaire. The cutest one is in her 30s. I rarely if ever see young-young GL azn with white oofy. I'm telling you white SMV is in the gutter unless you go to rural China.

Last edited:
use real dating and marriage statistics instead of randoms tiktoks next time
It's funny how people switch back and forth between whether RMV matters or not.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Obviously, White dudes have more sway with Asian girls on average but Black men dating/fucking Asian women isn't as "non-existent" as people make it out to be.

Also, if you're so convinced that White dudes have an unlimited buffet of attractive AW ready to date them, there's pretty much no reason to get triggered by any of this.

Put it this way. When was the last time you've seen tall men get triggered over videos of short men dating tall women or the whole "Short King" movement? Pretty much never, right? Cause there's no reason for it. If you truly believe in "JBW", you'd be shrugging these off as anomalies and feeling assured that you'll get an attractive woman because you're White.(Obviously exaggerated but that's what "JBW" believes.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Most of these are old who abused the remains of white SMV. One's a fucking billionaire.
None of those men is old, and nobody amongst them is a billionaire

You're just coping

The cutest one is in her 30s.
Which one?
I rarely if ever see young-young GL azn with white oofy. I'm telling you white SMV is in the gutter unless you go to rural China.
Seems like all of TikTok disagrees with you.
They made it a stereotype of the GL Asian girl with a mediocre White man

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Obviously, White dudes have more sway with Asian girls on average but Black men dating/fucking Asian women isn't as "non-existent" as people make it out to be.
except it is jfl, there is literally no presense for BMAF, and theres literally no buzz, no nothing based on it.
Also, if you're so convinced that White dudes have an unlimited buffet of attractive AW ready to date them, there's pretty much no reason to get triggered by any of this.
noone is triggered jfl except OP who is a seething urkcel that saw his oneitis get fucked by some white guy irl
Put it this way. When was the last time you've seen tall men get triggered over videos of short men dating tall women or the whole "Short King" movement? Pretty much never, right? Cause there's no reason for it. If you truly believe in "JBW", you'd be shrugging these off as anomalies and feeling assured that you'll get an attractive woman because you're White.(Obviously exaggerated but that's what "JBW" believes.)
I mean I've seen arabs online getting triggered by white men dating arab women in Europe, even tho that shit is pretty much near non existent, but according to your logic, white men dating arab women isnt as uncommon?

None of those men is old, and nobody amongst them is a billionaire

You're just coping

Which one?

Seems like all of TikTok disagrees with you.
They made it a stereotype of the GL Asian girl with a mediocre White man
They're not old-old, but they lean late 20s and early 30s. It's obvious. I'm pretty sure the german oofy is rich. Billionaire is hyperbole admittedly.

One with the floral head wreath.

Tiktok is retarded and overrates any asian woman because all they know is the ABG look. C'mon now. They'll say oxford study under some tall white MTN and brownest of brown jungle pheno LTB.

Last edited:
except it is jfl, there is literally no presense for BMAF, and theres literally no buzz, no nothing based on it.
Not sure what you mean by "buzz" but Black servicemen have been hooking up with Asian women in Japan/South Korea/Philippines/Vietnam for decades and even working class African men in China are marrying local Chinese women.

And relationships between Blacks/Hispanics and Southeast Asians in urban parts of California is very normalized, especially with Filipinos, Viets, Cambodians, Laotians, and Hmongs.

Nobody's saying it's anywhere as common as WM/AW but "non-existent" is a stretch.
I mean I've seen arabs online getting triggered by white men dating arab women in Europe, even tho that shit is pretty much near non existent, but according to your logic, white men dating arab women isnt as uncommon?
That's different because all men get naturally triggered by seeing their own women dating out.

White dudes, however, have no reason to get triggered over BM/AW especially if they believe in JBW or believe that such couples are non-existent like you said.

Asian men getting triggered makes more sense cause that's their women but White dudes who lose their shit contradict themselves.

• +1
That's nothing look at this

• +1
2 more points, urkels are getting way more common now, before u hardly see 1 in a year, now even in medium sized cities you can see them everyday.

Secondly last night in Hong Kong I saw loads of HTB noodles with bbc, including urkels, pajeets and sandniggers

• +1
  • JFL
Not sure what you mean by "buzz" but Black servicemen have been hooking up with Asian women in Japan/South Korea/Philippines/Vietnam for decades and even working class African men in China are marrying local Chinese women.
All outliers
And relationships between Blacks/Hispanics and Southeast Asians in urban parts of California is very normalized, especially with Filipinos, Viets, Cambodians, Laotians, and Hmongs.
Now ik your lying cos my cousin who lives there say Asians there are either into white men or filos.
You fags will do anything to defend some nigger with a black cock 😂
Nobody's saying it's anywhere as common as WM/AW but "non-existent" is a stretch.
But it is, and marriage stats show there practically non existent
That's different because all men get naturally triggered by seeing their own women dating out.
Fair
White dudes, however, have no reason to get triggered over BM/AW especially if they believe in JBW or believe that such couples are non-existent like you said.
Who is seething tho, most guys here are just annoyed at the nigger spam worship threads here
Asian men getting triggered makes more sense cause that's their women but White dudes who lose their shit contradict themselves.
This is true tho

All outliers
Whatever you say.
Now ik your lying cos my cousin who lives there say Asians there are either into white men or filos.
Filipinos and some other working class SE Asian groups dating Blacks and Mexicans in California is not "non-existent." That's how HER(the singer) and Saweetie came to be.

Northeast Asians and Indians are less likely to be in those pairings.
You fags will do anything to defend some nigger with a black cock
Not at all. You'll never hear me say Black men have a higher RMV or are more desired in LTR's than White men.
But it is, and marriage stats show there practically non existent
Duh? Asian parents don't tolerate that shit whereas White/Jewish men are far more accepted.

Also, niggas here bounce back and forth too much over whether marriage or casual sex is more valuable in a man.

Same dudes claiming that "marriage is cucked" will use marriage stats to boast about their superiority lol.

Who is seething tho, most guys here are just annoyed at the nigger spam worship threads here
Most of the time, it's other types of men who use it as a race bait. And it gets old fast.

They're not old-old, but they lean late 20s and early 30s. It's obvious. I'm pretty sure the german oofy is rich. Billionaire is hyperbole admittedly.
You expect most married or established couples to be early 20s?
Again, another cope. The German guy is MAYBE millionaire, but I doubt it because I know who he is not that wealthy
One with the floral head wreath.
Ironically the only one who is a millionaire is her, and she's with a complete unknown bum amateur poker player
Tiktok is retarded and overrates any asian woman because all they know is the ABG look. C'mon now. They'll say oxford study under some tall white MTN and brownest of brown jungle pheno LTB.
Agree on that to some degree, but that was already a stereotype prior to TikTok

• +1
bbc halo is unbeatable

• +1
bump. important PSA thread for ethnic brahs.

You expect most married or established couples to be early 20s?
Again, another cope. The German guy is MAYBE millionaire, but I doubt it because I know who he is not that wealthy

Ironically the only one who is a millionaire is her, and she's with a complete unknown bum amateur poker player

Agree on that to some degree, but that was already a stereotype prior to TikTok
Established - yes. I genuinely see more ethnic x azn pairings than white ones with younger people. My point is that white smv is in the gutter in Asia. Most of your couples are older therefore grandfathered-in using the old white smv.

Still it's an older couple.

BBC keeps winning

Jfl at JBW copers panicking trying to come up with a response after there main cope (noodlewhores supposedly loving white men) is disproven.

1 instance in a bluemoon where a gook craves BBC discredits the other 50 million gooks thirsting white cocku :feelskek:

Impeccable critical thinking skills.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Established - yes. I genuinely see more ethnic x azn pairings than white ones with younger people. My point is that white smv is in the gutter in Asia. Most of your couples are older therefore grandfathered-in using the old white smv.

Still it's an older couple.
It's a cope, and you know it

Zoomers fresh out of college

Zoomer models

Very late millennials

Zoomers

Zoomers

Borderline zoomers

This last one is prettier than both the whores in the OP put together and she's with a subhuman nosecel

There are have thousands of TikToks of WMAF happening in American colleges right now

Last edited:
  • Woah