If men are still working blackpill ain’t mainstream

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
If enough men work to keep society running then black pill ain’t mainstream or popular. If 5/10s and below understand they are just worker drones propping up society on their backs so chad and Stacy and their kids can enjoy the luxuries of this world then less men would be working. Sure there is the occasional sub 5 millionaire but most sub 5s are wage cucks. So if these sub 5s are still slaving at their job instead of smoking weed and chilling black pill ain’t mainstream

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Framemogger69, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
I need money to fucking survive I have no choice

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Geoff2024, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
I need money to fucking survive I have no choice
Yeah you have to work because most other sub 5s are working so it’s the norm. If sub 5s quit in masse they would just loot stores in groups for their survival no need to work. Look at Cali and what the niggers are doing. Sub 5s would all just be doing that

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and wowamat
If enough men work to keep society running then black pill ain’t mainstream or popular. If 5/10s and below understand they are just worker drones propping up society on their backs so chad and Stacy and their kids can enjoy the luxuries of this world then less men would be working. Sure there is the occasional sub 5 millionaire but most sub 5s are wage cucks. So if these sub 5s are still slaving at their job instead of smoking weed and chilling black pill ain’t mainstream
this is such cope lmfao sub 5s dont work by choice, they work because they aint got no other choice or become homeless.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, MentalistKebab and Ranjeet Dipshit
this is such cope lmfao sub 5s dont work by choice, they work because they aint got no other choice or become homeless.
Then become fucking homeless then. Better than wagecucking and actually propping the system on your back. I see homeless dudes all the time just chilling, smoking weed, living in the woods. Fuck it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, horizontallytall, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
The world isn't black and white

Then become fucking homeless then. Better than wagecucking and actually propping the system on your back. I see homeless dudes all the time just chilling, smoking weed, living in the woods. Fuck it
yea what a quality of life that would be huh? homelessness is no joke especially now almost nearing winter, we all wageslave because we want to fund our copes and enjoy somewhat decent quality of life, not because we want to uphold the society for anyone lmfao 😂 😂😂 no ones that selfless

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, MentalistKebab and Informationcapitali
its a requirement for food/shelter, can't squat or couch surf friends forever. hows car insurance paid for? Not long NEET. how about gas money? cant last long homeless winter/no food, no healthcare so all it takes is one infection and over, hospital won't treat it

actually in US the ebt food card's latest patch update made its availability to homeless people 😂😂 might have a chance w oreos and cheese n crackers

Last edited:
its a requirement for food/shelter, can't squat or couch surf friends forever. hows car insurance paid for? Not long NEET. how about gas money? cant last long homeless winter/no food, no healthcare so all it takes is one infection and over, hospital won't treat it

actually in US the ebt food card's latest patch update made its availability to homeless people 😂😂 might have a chance w oreos and cheese n crackers
We are forced to simp to the upper classes

Just become homeless theory.

Just become homeless theory.
It would literally be the biggest problem for the government and they would have to do something about it. Either rise wages for sub 5s or give them affirmative action or some shit like that

Wage cucks. All of us