If PUA is cope then how was this 36 year old banging teen virgins?

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
tom-torero-pick-artists-stealth-seduction.jpg

Pick-up Artist Tom Torero Sold Sex Recordings, Targeted Teen Girls Using Major Tech Firms​

• Tom Ralis went by the name of Tom Torero in his pick-up artist career
  • Ralis sold footage of him "picking up virgins, late teen girls...as a 36-year-old guy"
  • Several of his Tom Torero accounts have now been deactivated
In a podcast episode, Ralis also described one of his course products as: "Seventeen hours of me in 2016 picking up virgins, late teen girls, beautiful girls as a 36-year-old guy. So that sums up what's possible in your thirties."

Activists got him cancelled by Amazon and Paypal so he lost his business, then he killed himself.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kasanova, Sprinkles, orangomango2003 and 6 others
Might just wait until 40 for my prime then

• JFL
Reactions: zura and NerdcelThundercok
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, aesthetic beauty, Kasanova and 6 others
PUA doesn't do shit that nigga is goblinemaxxed af

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
PUA doesn't do shit that nigga is goblinemaxxed af
Bruh that guy posted PROOF of him having sex with teen girls looking like that at 36. It seems like PUA might be legit so some degree, but with tons of time, effort and rejections. What's stopping you from going out and cold approaching 20 different women tomorrow except for inhibition?

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Wtf how

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Numbers game, then eventually one says yes. Women these days are probably barely ever cold approached because most men are too scared. Just by having the guts to cold approach you're already in the top 1%.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Kasanova, JawMogger and 3 others
seduction game works

bastard game too @forevergymcelling

• JFL
Numbers game, then eventually one says yes. Women these days are probably barely ever cold approached because most men are too scared. Just by having the guts to cold approach you're already in the top 1%.
So your telling me....
To just be confident?

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
So your telling me....
To just be confident?
If THIS guy can bang teen virgins then the only thing holding back most of this forum is high inhibition. You need to go out and cold approach like a monkey. Just spam approach. View it as a game and TRY to get rejected, it will make it fun, and you get used to the rejections and can laugh about it until one says yes.

dMAC9FL.jpg

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Kasanova, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others
LISTEN to his words and follow his advice. I'm telling you all to go out to a mall tomorrow and put it into practice. Don't think, just cold approach.

numbers game is legit to some degree

Hard cage, look at that subhuman's forehead literally has the forehead of a +75 yo, jfl at you if you believe that fucking subhuman who hasn't put an ounce of effort into anti-aging, caging hard at that elderly coping scammer subhuman and your 0 iq at fucking 33 yo, antiagemaxx, aim to look as young as possible for as long as possible, aging is the real death, what people think of as death is a lot milder than aging.

If THIS guy can bang teen virgins then the only thing holding back most of this forum is high inhibition. You need to go out and cold approach like a monkey. Just spam approach. View it as a game and TRY to get rejected, it will make it fun, and you get used to the rejections and can laugh about it until one says yes.

dMAC9FL.jpg

No teen girls for your fetal alcohol syndrome prematurely aged subhuman ass, hard cage at looking like that

he looks old as fuck dis cap or he paying + creepy

No teen girls for your fetal alcohol syndrome prematurely aged subhuman ass, hard cage at looking like that
The man who takes action, wins. Your post seems like bitterness that a middle-aged man like him can bang teen virgins simply by having the guts to approach. The best advice anyone can give this forum is to go to a mall and cold approach like a madman.

dMAC9FL.jpg
high iq. somebody finally speak facts here despite i dont do approach but when i used to be 100% redpilled i was able to hold relationship

now that i blackpillmaxx i can only reach casual intercourse and not a single relationship that shit has fucked me mentally.

fuark i need to relearn all that shit.

op how can i pull a girl from instagram, i just asked her to go out the other day(sunday) she answered ''sorry i swear i thought i response your message'' at 11pm i just left her on read then she added me to close friends. whats your opinion op

im tired of having to go out and clubbing and shit to fuck with girls because none of them wants to be in a relationship with me (i play bastard game tho @forevergymcelling)

op how can i pull a girl from instagram, i just asked her to go out the other day(sunday) she answered ''sorry i swear i thought i response your message'' at 11pm i just left her on read then she added me to close friends. whats your opinion op
That's a soft rejection. Part of PUA is knowing how to gauge interest level and then move on to the next when she shows low interest. That's why PUAs recommend cold approaching like a monkey because it's a numbers game. Use the Brad Pitt rule, do you think she would respond like that if it was Brad Pitt messaging her? I'm not saying she needs to be in love with you, but if she had any interest at all she'd be responding about setting up a plan for meeting up like you asked. Just send a short response like "aight". If she's interested she will contact you from that point on.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
tom-torero-pick-artists-stealth-seduction.jpg

Pick-up Artist Tom Torero Sold Sex Recordings, Targeted Teen Girls Using Major Tech Firms​

• Tom Ralis went by the name of Tom Torero in his pick-up artist career
  • Ralis sold footage of him "picking up virgins, late teen girls...as a 36-year-old guy"
  • Several of his Tom Torero accounts have now been deactivated
In a podcast episode, Ralis also described one of his course products as: "Seventeen hours of me in 2016 picking up virgins, late teen girls, beautiful girls as a 36-year-old guy. So that sums up what's possible in your thirties."

Activists got him cancelled by Amazon and Paypal so he lost his business, then he killed himself.

Dudes logo has a behemoth skull. Def a freemason faggot getting fucked in the ass. Now hes getting sodimized by satan lmao. What a great theory!

• +1
The man who takes action, wins. Your post seems like bitterness that a middle-aged man like him can bang teen virgins simply by having the guts to approach. The best advice anyone can give this forum is to go to a mall and cold approach like a madman.

I'd rather be a permavirgin than look like that

That's a soft rejection. Part of PUA is knowing how to gauge interest level and then move on to the next when she shows low interest. That's why PUAs recommend cold approaching like a monkey because it's a numbers game. Use the Brad Pitt rule, do you think she would respond like that if it was Brad Pitt messaging her? I'm not saying she needs to be in love with you, but if she had any interest at all she'd be responding about setting up a plan for meeting up like you asked. The best move here is either no contact or some short response like "aight".
that's like the first rejection i got from her. she did the first move, she show insane interest in person even tho i brutally ignored her for like 2 weeks she was still trying to get my attention but you're right. fuark finally someone who is not obssesed with looks here.

i'll move like always i need to improve my game tho pua is legit in certain way

anyone who actually believes this shit is real is just mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
that's like the first rejection i got from her. she did the first move, she show insane interest in person even tho i brutally ignored her for like 2 weeks she was still trying to get my attention but you're right. fuark finally someone who is not obssesed with looks here.

i'll move like always i need to improve my game tho pua is legit in certain way
Well think about it, she saw that you asked her to meet up and she still didn't respond to that major point. It's not like she's unaware of it, she's highly aware and tried to dodge it. When that happens to me with a girl on Tinder I go no contact. I would go no contact, and if she still had any interest she would contact you first from that point.

😈👿

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
@Sprinkles

expose this satanic fraud larping for cash, please.
I’ll see if I can decode him,

JFL at niggas who believe this shit. They’re pushing this through the news so I suspect he’s a scripted character.

Also, the Jews decide who gets to be a slayer and who doesn’t when they write your life script.

Dudes logo has a behemoth skull. Def a freemason faggot getting fucked in the ass. Now hes getting sodimized by satan lmao. What a great theory!

View attachment 2384480

this says enough for me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Tall, blue-eyed white guy, who's intelligent, interesting and adventurous.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 28541, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person