If she's with a man uglier than her it's because he's a beta buxx. The black pill is 98% effective, only a stupid man wouldn't see the hard truth.

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
Yesterday I went to the mall to buy my vitamin C and eye contour caffeine. I was the only man alone (autism) in the skin care store, and the only other men in the store were boyfriends of women who were shopping there.

And I started analyzing the behavior patterns of those men and I started analyzing their physiques, I looked at every detail of their relationship with their girlfriends and I noticed a constant.

Once they got to the checkout to pay for the product, they would pull out the card and pay for it themselves, and then give it to FOIDS. it's worth noting that every single couple there, the man was less attractive than his FOID in at least 3 PSLs.

What does this mean? That they are simple beta buxx with money and therefore, FOID is with them. The blue pill morons, give away creams, for the sluts, to take care of their skin for CHAD, while taking money out of normies pockets.

My God, after getting into the black pill sphere I will never look at relationships the same way I did when I was a blind man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: blackazure88, hattrick, Primalsplit and 27 others
100% true

Multiple whores have told me they do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, TheMaxxer333, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 8 others
The 3 PSL thing might not be true bare-faced, the couple w/o fakeup might actually be looksmatched or close at the least.
But yeah, sad af nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 51551, dannydipss and 7 others
True

Use your money for your own betterment, not to enrich those who yearn to replace you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eternal_, Deleted member 51551, Maalik and 7 others
yeah like 60% of my friends are in beta relationships with controlling women who boss them around and it's impacting our friendships and the fun stuff we can do together. Like, we're planning on going to Mykonos next Summer and one of them can't come cause his gf "won't let him" because "guys only go there to hook up". Though in my case they're mostly looksmatched. Dunno what to do.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, aspiringexcel and 2 others
there is no other reason that this would happen

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Deleted member 51465
Cope, women want men who watch Hamza.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Schalbuchu, grimy and 6 others
I have a friend who is fat af but rich and dating a baddie, this is 100% true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and LooksThinker
guys here would go out once in a month and would be completely shocked to see an average man in relationships and end up coming back and making posts of it on incel forums lmao
also whats wrong in betabuxxing when you are dating a hot girl
those rich guys are living amazing and far better lives than chads
the only cope you have is female validation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola Cร˜ck, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others
guys here would go out once in a month and would be completely shocked to see an average man in relationships and end up coming back and making posts of it on incel forums lmao
Niggas here only leave their mothers basement in their Mumbai slum once every 2 years so itโ€™s expected

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and LooksThinker
Probably tall and also has a big penis

Funniest thing about these same men is that they would be stingy as fuck when it comes to their friends. Nobody just let other people use them for gain unless itโ€™s to get a crumb of pussy. Itโ€™s prostitution.

If you asked them to buy the table a round of beers theyโ€™d expect you to do the same or theyโ€™d get mad/feel insulted, meanwhile their gf puts them into financial ruin JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 51551, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 2 others
Funniest thing about these same men is that they would be stingy as fuck when it comes to their friends. Nobody just let other people use them for gain unless itโ€™s to get a crumb of pussy. Itโ€™s prostitution.

If you asked them to buy the table a round of beers theyโ€™d expect you to do the same or theyโ€™d get mad/feel insulted, meanwhile their gf puts them into financial ruin JFL.
Interesting. Here getting offered anything is mostly declined. As in they think that they'll have to return the favour back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and AspiringMogger
Interesting. Here getting offered anything is mostly declined. As in they think that they'll have to return the favour back.
Caging so if a bunch of Slavs are at the bar they go up and just buys one for themselves and then go back down?

The minute somebody better takes interest they monkey branch, women are just terrified of being alone for longer than a month.

Caging so if a bunch of Slavs are at the bar they go up and just buys one for themselves and then go back down?
It's not to that extent but generally if they get offered something, they'll say muh I'm alright and etc. Depends from person to person.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Low iq if he isn't solely in it for her genes

Niggas here only leave their mothers basement in their Mumbai slum once every 2 years so itโ€™s expected

As a resident of mumbai i find that offensive

I donโ€™t โ€œbetabuxโ€ but there is nothing wrong with it. As long as you have your own agency and she isnโ€™t demanding of it. If I was rich, I would buy my girl everything even if she liked me just for my looks which she does since Iโ€™m poor and we 50/50 everything.

One word: Money

I despise niggas like that ๐Ÿ’€ niggas can go all out for they bitch every day of the week but canโ€™t even buy they own manz a mcchicken and a small fries jfllll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackazure88, Maalik and AspiringMogger
Fuckiung brutal

Yesterday I went to the mall to buy my vitamin C and eye contour caffeine. I was the only man alone (autism) in the skin care store, and the only other men in the store were boyfriends of women who were shopping there.

And I started analyzing the behavior patterns of those men and I started analyzing their physiques, I looked at every detail of their relationship with their girlfriends and I noticed a constant.

Once they got to the checkout to pay for the product, they would pull out the card and pay for it themselves, and then give it to FOIDS. it's worth noting that every single couple there, the man was less attractive than his FOID in at least 3 PSLs.

What does this mean? That they are simple beta buxx with money and therefore, FOID is with them. The blue pill morons, give away creams, for the sluts, to take care of their skin for CHAD, while taking money out of normies pockets.

My God, after getting into the black pill sphere I will never look at relationships the same way I did when I was a blind man.
to add.

in the evening, the dudes post rants in reddit "deadbedrooms" section

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
cuck mentalitty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Na it's the most depressing life possible even worse than being an incel
Getting their bank drained so they can put their dick in a dry pussy once a week no thankyou.

Only date a girl you mog