If so many people here have ADHD why haven't any of them mentioned RItalian/Adderall/Modafinil

Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
I'm taking 18mg Concerta today. It's a really small dose, but I don't have ADHD. I'm taking it for motivational uses (All I do is bunk school and smoke weed with my friends or LDAR in my filthy room). I'm also taking it for the increases focus and concentration, the boost in energy as well to power me through a night of studying.

This is real change tbh, fuck half you guys here who spend 8 hours a day claiming to be improving and not taking drugs to accomplish that.

Except for gymcel, cause Natty isn't a bad route tbh

Fucking pussies do something proactive.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ZyzzReincarnate, AspiringChad and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: nibbamaxxing, dogtown, Lumbersexual and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Autist, ZyzzReincarnate and kobecel
so @Ritalincel was right all along

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Autist, Mewcel and 1 other person
Bitch mom doesnt care. I have tourette's and adhd and she thinks I just use my phone for too long. I used to go to therapy and all my therapists recommended my mom to put me on medication and she would deny the use of Medication

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
I do ritalin 20 mg 2x times a day. I started one year ago and it completely changed my life. It made me go to the gym, pursure uni, less aspie, higher energy etc.

im also officially diagnosed for adhd btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, Extra Chromosome and kobecel
because everytime i get my hands on them i abuse it

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
36 mg concertacel here with shit ADHD. been taking since middle school. AMA!!1!!1

• JFL
I need a prescription to get it and I only want to use it when finals week comes.

why haven't any of them mentioned RItalian/Adderall/Modafinil
Because you aren't on the forum often. (Good decision)

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
Try armodafinil phaggot

I'm experimenting with nootropics, if that won't work I'm hopping on modafinil.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Just nootropicsmaxx

ive tried my friends 40mg vyvanse a few times before and it made me incredibly NT and low inhib while i was on it. i could socially bond with literally any human being and was cold approaching randoms and i made a few friends to this day because i was on it when i first met them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, kobecel and jefferson
modafinil.

I tried racetams, noopept, alcar, choline. There is st. john wort and ginkgo biloba. But natural compounds are not sufficient by themselves for ADD.
What are you trying?

I tried racetams, noopept, alcar, choline. There is st. john wort and ginkgo biloba. But natural compounds are not sufficient by themselves for ADD.
What are you trying?

I'm using this mix right now.

Studeerpil-ingredienten-1.jpg

• +1
15 euros for the bag to try it out, I probably should make the mix myself. What do you recommend?
It has caffeine, l-theanine and al-carnitine. Looks fine for focus but wouldn't say enough for adhd.
How is it working?
I would recommend trying modafinil with it if the supplements work.

It has caffeine, l-theanine and al-carnitine. Looks fine for focus but wouldn't say enough for adhd.
How is it working?
I would recommend trying modafinil with it if the supplements work.
Can't say that it does wonders, but I get decent mental focus if taken on an empty stomach. Modafinil is definitely on my to-buy list.

where to get them
pm me

Can't say that it does wonders, but I get decent mental focus if taken on an empty stomach. Modafinil is definitely on my to-buy list.
L-theanine would be good to remove the anxiety from modafinil.

tbh I am looking into armodafinil as well.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
ive tried my friends 40mg vyvanse a few times before and it made me incredibly NT and low inhib while i was on it. i could socially bond with literally any human being and was cold approaching randoms and i made a few friends to this day because i was on it when i first met them.
fuck i need this stuff

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
holy fuark
can you take that stuff reguraly though

holy fuark
can you take that stuff reguraly though
fuck i need this stuff
Needs prescription.
It is the pro-drug to dextroamphetamine.
Dextroamphetamine by itself is more powerful because you won't have to wait for your body to break down lisdexamphetamine into lysine and dexamphetamine.

mfw you need drugs to concentrate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's because its the most subhuman race, yet they breed like rats.......
You're curry in westerner's eyes (they legit cant distinguish between sandcels and currycels)

Because jewtors only prescribe medicine to foids and instead prescribe meditation to men

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
Just spoke to my mom about adhd meds and she said she would get me evaluated

• Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel
Guys

GUYS HOLLY SHIT!!!!

I CANT BE ASKED TO WRITE IT ALL OUT SO ILL SHOW U WHAT I PUT ON MY SNAPCHAT

I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS KIND OF EXPERIENCE IS NORMAL. THIS IS SUCH A SMALL DOSE AS WELL!!

I suppose that I really am a lightweight with Concerta just like all the other drugs I've used. I'm also really low-inhib and funny sober and I don't think I have ADHD so maybe my experience is different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283, JellyBelly and kobecel
I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS KIND OF EXPERIENCE IS NORMAL
Only the beginning of it. Then the euphoria will go away with repeated dosage.
Are you sure you want to post your name?

Damn if i had access to that in my school time i could have studied medicine by now.

Only the beginning of it. Then the euphoria will go away with repeated dosage.
Are you sure you want to post your name?

But does like that razor concentration stay? And do the energy boost and motivation stay?
mfw you need drugs to concentrate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You're curry in westerner's eyes (they legit cant distinguish between sandcels and currycels)

Lol. Stop acting like I was equal in concentration to you after I took the tablet ???

This shit good for nerves?

It will decrease as well.
Either ways, you only tried jewcerta. There is adderall or even dexedrine (leagues above ritalin/concerta).

Nerves?

Yeah I get insane nerves and shit can’t focus on my races, fucks up my stomach. So does it work for nerves ?

Yeah I get insane nerves and shit can’t focus on my races, fucks up my stomach. So does it work for nerves ?
Some people get more anxious and some more outgoing and calm.
Did you try natural solutions like l-theanine with caffeine?

Some people get more anxious and some more outgoing and calm.
Did you try natural solutions like l-theanine with caffeine?

I haven’t tried anything tbh, I just want to find a drug that removes all my nerves with no physical side effects

• +1
I haven’t tried anything tbh, I just want to find a drug that removes all my nerves with no physical side effects
Always try with the least risky drugs before the hardcore ones.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back