If sugar gets banned in future then the future generations would laugh at us consuming sugar ed

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Sugar is even more deadly than cocaine.
Can you imagine your ancestors consuming cocaine ed ? Cocaine being available easily at every grocery store?
Sugar is so deadly that 1990+ cels most of them won't be 70+
Sugar degrades your bone so fuckin much due to the presence of sulfur.
By the time you hit your 50's your knees would hurt like a mfer. I doubt you'll be even able to walk tbh. And not only sugar but fertilizers too destroyed everything. "Good food" is still shitty coz of the presence of fertilizers.

First step towards looksmaxxing should be throwing sugar away from your use and never consume it again. Your taste buds will adapt overtime.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, KING REIDYZ, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
how else am i too cope with life without some tasty food. this is the most intrinsic experience of living there is

how else am i too cope with life without some tasty food. this is the most intrinsic experience of living there is
"Tasty food" is another Jewish cope
You like sugar coz your taste buds adapted to it. Stop consuming it at all for a month and you'll have no cravings for it.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Allornothing, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
chad eats sugar and slay (he stays lean too)

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and 5.5psl
Fuck off, I will still drink sugary juices and fruits because sub 15% bf prettyboys eat sugar all the time and their abs dont disappear.

true i just ate sugar. and my body hurts now. why is it bad for us?

true i just ate sugar. and my body hurts now. why is it bad for us?
Plenty of reasons
It degrades bone + reduces your brain power
Also it's addiction can be 8x more stronger than addiction of cocaine.
It's better to be a cocaine/heroine addict than consuming sugar like food since birth

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Sugar is even more deadly than cocaine.
Can you imagine your ancestors consuming cocaine ed ? Cocaine being available easily at every grocery store?
Sugar is so deadly that 1990+ cels most of them won't be 70+
Sugar degrades your bone so fuckin much due to the presence of sulfur.
By the time you hit your 50's your knees would hurt like a mfer. I doubt you'll be even able to walk tbh. And not only sugar but fertilizers too destroyed everything. "Good food" is still shitty coz of the presence of fertilizers.

First step towards looksmaxxing should be throwing sugar away from your use and never consume it again. Your taste buds will adapt overtime.
Hahaha yoy took the drbludy no sugar pill innit give me credit nigger @BrahminBoss tell him boss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 5.5psl
Plenty of reasons
It's better to be a cocaine/heroine addict than consuming sugar like food since birth
i think better to be a heroin addict is a bit of an exaggeration. but okay im sold that its bad for us

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Fuck off, I will still drink sugary juices and fruits because sub 15% bf prettyboys eat sugar all the time and their abs dont disappear.
nvm

Plenty of reasons
Why are u lying nigga i took cocaine i was craving for it but i can stay years without sugar

• Hmm...
chad eats sugar and slay (he stays lean too)
Except that you and most of the forum aren't chad, retard

Also the name chad sound CORNY af

• +1
aspartame supremacy
F8XZpXBWYAABz6M

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24712
"Tasty food" is another Jewish cope
You like sugar coz your taste buds adapted to it. Stop consuming it at all for a month and you'll have no cravings for it.
same shit with spices

• +1