If this girl leaves me ima go insane

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
She admits she likes me and she sends me pics of her body even though she a Christian but if she ever leaves me I’m going to starve my self and start doing drugs again and not brush my teeth probably will commit crime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 16970, Michael Mads and 2 others
She admits she likes me and she sends me pics of her body even though she a Christian but if she ever leaves me I’m going to starve my self and start doing drugs again and not brush my teeth probably will commit crime

• Ugh..
Reactions: vonPsl
She knows I believe in Satan and she doesn’t care stop being weird and just let us be
over for you

you will rot in hell for not brushing your teeth

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
over for you

you will rot in hell for not brushing your teeth
Do you think I care about my self I don’t like anything about my self and when girls try to talk to me i ghost them because I think they only want to use me I’m scared because I don’t want to be hurt just when I finally seen a girl cried for me I felt sad because no one ever did this to me I spend all my high school year skipping school and being alone every day I skip my classes I always wanted to be alone and when I see girls looking at me one of them even wave at me I gotten mad because I thought someone dare them to I fucking hate my self you clearly don’t know what I’m going through you think I give a shit if I go to hell when I’m already been through it

Last edited:
Do you think I care about my self I don’t like anything about my self and when girls try to talk to me i ghost them because I think they only want to use me I’m scared because I don’t want to be hurt just when I finally seen a girl cried for me I felt sad because no one ever did this to me I spend all my high school year skipping school and being alone every day I skip my classes I always wanted to be alone and when I see girls looking at me one of them even wave at me I gotten mad because I thought someone dare them to I fucking hate my self you clearly don’t know what I’m going through you think I give a shit if I go to hell when I’m already been through it
its over, kys

i hope you kys
and she goes to hell and rots with you

new schizo unlocked

Literally a walking red flag, what could go wrong, right? :forcedsmile:

She only talks to me and I’m her first one but if she ever leaves me I’m going to do something bad to her
My ex gf was a virgin and never had a bf, had her from 15 to 18, she basically broke up because of peers social pressure to whore around in clubs etc.

My ex gf was a virgin and never had a bf, had her from 15 to 18, she basically broke up because of peers social pressure to whore around in clubs etc.
I’m so sorry if that happen to you but if mine leaves I’m going to do something to her 😂

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Relatable, But i have 0 dating experience

No pic no care

leave her before then

zero masculine frame. over

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ramirezmaxxing

You are insecure because you are fatherless with no life purpose. This is how you will be forever. Brutal