IF using the elbastardo formula, wpuld your coloring revert to baby u?

Timmy

Timmy

Master
My mom said that when I was a baby, I had ginger hair and blue eyes but then became blonde, then became dark brown and eye color t50.

So if you use the enhanced formula of @ElBastardo basically use the recipe he’s made but with INJECTABLES not as supplements, so it can absorb much better and give far superior results….

Would that make me slowly revert to how I was when I was a baby?

My mom said that when I was a baby, I had ginger hair and blue eyes but then became blonde, then became dark brown and eye color t50.

So if you use the enhanced formula of @ElBastardo basically use the recipe he’s made but with INJECTABLES not as supplements, so it can absorb much better and give far superior results….

Bump

Bump

I doubt it. Skin is the most likely thing to lighten or change.

For hair, I think it's more likely to start greying (from some parts of the stack potentially decreasing copper from what I've heard) than turn ginger. MSM is good for hair growth and health though at regular doses.

Now for eyes, I've had minor experiences using oral stack, but the results were negligible and hardly made a difference after months of use. I did make a mistake with the stack though and I never got good before/afters that can accurately show results.

Das all I know tbh, you are welcome to try though if you decide it's safe enough to inject a bunch of shit like some junkie jfl :lul:

Das all I know tbh, you are welcome to try though if you decide it's safe enough to inject a bunch of shit like some junkie jfl :lul:
These are all nutritious things tho?

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
These are all nutritious things tho?
I meant you injecting it makes you look like a junkie

Oh ye make sure you document before/after if you do inject since you would likely be a first (documented at least) to try this method

• +1
Reactions: triggr and Timmy
Oh ye make sure you document before/after if you do inject since you would likely be a first (documented at least) to try this method
Oh most definitely.

Don’t talk about it, be about it.

• Love it
Reactions: Sushifart