if women don’t smile at you, it’s over for you

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359, ominion, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
Correction: if women smile at you, it's joever for you. It means they pity you and think think of themselves arrogantly as graceful angels to brighten up a sad, ugly, lonely man by smiling at him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, ominion, NoseProphecy and 3 others
Correction: if women smile at you, it's joever for you. It means they pity you and think think of themselves arrogantly as graceful angels to brighten up a sad, ugly, lonely man by smiling at him.
No cashiers smile at me 😞

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21 and ominion
No cashiers smile at me 😞
Some cashiers straight up ignore me while they were all giggly and flirty with the customer in front of me. It was some MENA bitch (without a hijab) and the guys in front of me where a white MTN and a black guy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, synock21, ominion and 2 others
Some cashiers straight up ignore me while they were all giggly and flirty with the customer in front of me. It was some MENA bitch (without a hijab) and the guys in front of me where a white MTN and a black guy.
White mtn pilled yet again!!!

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
White mtn pilled yet again!!!
Yeah, I was pissed off to say the least. In my incel rage, I just angrily grabbed the receipt from that shitskin's hand.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, dehydrated, ominion and 3 others
Yeah, I was pissed off to say the least. In my incel rage, I just angrily grabbed the receipt from that shitskin's hand.
Dont worry bro alot of people get trashed just like that, I remember when i was fat every girl would gossip on how they would kill themselfs if they dated me and that every guy treated me like a sped kid

• So Sad
Reactions: viniciz, synock21, BootySniffer69 and 1 other person
Dont worry bro alot of people get trashed just like that, I remember when i was fat every girl would gossip on how they would kill themselfs if they dated me and that every guy treated me like a sped kid
It was years ago, if it happened now I would probably chuckle in my head, thinking "JBW in action."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and arab_chink
It was years ago, if it happened now I would probably chuckle in my head, thinking "JBW in action."
Honestly i wished i couldve found this forum in 2019 if heard such

• +1
I‘m the one who ignores cashiers even when they greet me, I just hate all cashiers don’t know why just don’t like them

• +1
What would make it different?
1 would be know ing my porteintal in in highschool since thats when i first started.
2 there was so many good users, intresting theorys, and laws. I missed lurking in 2022

• +1
I‘m the one who ignores cashiers even when they greet me, I just hate all cashiers don’t know why just don’t like them
I usually don't say anything now unless I hear them greet me. But I am so schizophrenic that there are apparently times where they greet me but I don't hear it. @NumbThePain

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
1 would be know ing my porteintal in in highschool since thats when i first started.
2 there was so many good users, intresting theorys, and laws. I missed lurking in 2022
I notice now you joined in 2023. Interesting. And I see, yeah that makes sense.

• So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink
Women smile at everyone, nigga

I notice now you joined in 2023. Interesting. And I see, yeah that makes sense.
837E6668 F05A 4C69 9250 1DAF2664092C
And people still would call me a tiktok cel:rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: synock21 and Michael Myers
Women smile at everyone, nigga
not true. depends on the woman and the setting or how they do it. you can easily tell if it's just friendly or not

I usually don't say anything now unless I hear them greet me. But I am so schizophrenic that there are apparently times where they greet me but I don't hear it. @NumbThePain
Mirin low inhib, but totally understandable

• JFL
Mirin low inhib, but totally understandable
Thanks for understanding. I think the guys knew I was butthurt too. JFL. They were still standing there.

genuine mentalcel ramblings.... if a woman smiles at you, she is signaling to you to approach her.

Women wont smile at the sub3 balding guy

genuine mentalcel ramblings.... if a woman smiles at you, she is signaling to you to approach her.

Women wont smile at the sub3 balding guy
I don't believe that for a single second. I genuinely believe they are doing it to brighten an ugly dude's day to make him feel better, because they can sense he's (extremely) depressed. Perhaps it's the sad look in the eyes they seem to catch and that's what prompts them to behave that way.

I don't believe that for a single second. I genuinely believe they are doing it to brighten an ugly dude's day to make him feel better, because they can sense he's (extremely) depressed. Perhaps it's the sad look in the eyes they seem to catch and that's what prompts them to behave that way.
no bro, you are going to the autism levels of mental thinking. Be fr, if you were a girl and saw a sub 5, you wouldnt smile. Lemme see your face, you are prolly chadlite

no bro, you are going to the autism levels of mental thinking. Be fr, if you were a girl and saw a sub 5, you wouldnt smile. Lemme see your face, you are prolly chadlite
I'm truecel facially, at best I'm a weak LTN. If it happens to anyone else, I agree with you. But in my case, it's because they see a sad sack of shit and feel bad so they do that.

• So Sad
Reactions: synock21
Smiling don’t mean much. Lots of women just smile and walk away. It’s usually the crazy eye contact and the stares she gives that tells you she’s down.

• +1
Smiling don’t mean much. Lots of women just smile and walk away. It’s usually the crazy eye contact and the stares she gives that tells you she’s down.
Even if she gives you eye contact, she can’t believe the monstrosity in front of her. That’s why they can look at someone for longer than a split millisecond.

• +1
80% of females cashiers smile while talking with me and they are so polite with me

• +1
Even if she gives you eye contact, she can’t believe the monstrosity in front of her. That’s why they can look at someone for longer than a split millisecond.
If she looks at you and holding her gaze for a long time, then she has interest. Not a split second. It’s the type of eye contact that can’t go unnoticed. It’s literally staring at you until you can’t help but look back and go wtf is she staring at? And in the corner of your eye, she’s still staring.

• +1