IF YOU ARE A NICOTINE ADDICT DO VAPE INSTEAD OF CIGARETTES

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I USED TO SMOKE 15-20 CIGARETTES ED , NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH AT ALL OBV
BUT IF YOU WANNA GET BUZZED WITHOUT RISKING THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL SIDE EFFECTS THAT COME WITH CIGARETTES THEN DO VAPE
VAPE HAS FLAVOUR , CAN USE IT ANYWHERE AND GETS YOU EVEN MORE BUZZED THAN CIGARETTES
I NOW JUST SMOKE 2 CIGARETTE A DAY AND DO VAPE A LOT. ITS HEALTHIER THAN CIGARETTES TOO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: colton myers, BoredPrince, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
@PseudoMaxxer @colton myers @BrahminBoss @NumbThePain

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and NumbThePain
2 fags a day and vaping?

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
They are going to ban vape flavors here in January iirc. But when I vape, I always smoke later anyway

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, aspiringexcel and 5.5psl
i don’t vape, honestly i don’t even know what those gooks put in it and i’d prefer smoking.

But i’m quitting that too, i got one last pack of cigs to go through and i’m done.

Il just smoke like 1/2 cigs a day until it’s done, slowly decreasing the amount of cigs i smoke so i don’t relapse. Won’t be too hard quitting cuz i don’t wanna spend money on this shit no more

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I USED TO SMOKE 15-20 CIGARETTES ED , NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH AT ALL OBV
BUT IF YOU WANNA GET BUZZED WITHOUT RISKING THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL SIDE EFFECTS THAT COME WITH CIGARETTES THEN DO VAPE
VAPE HAS FLAVOUR , CAN USE IT ANYWHERE AND GETS YOU EVEN MORE BUZZED THAN CIGARETTES
I NOW JUST SMOKE 2 CIGARETTE A DAY AND DO VAPE A LOT. ITS HEALTHIER THAN CIGARETTES TOO.
Smoking mogs even though it is bad for health , now am smoking around 14 cigarettes a day all are CAMEL brand , its absolute fire 🔥, women love when I am smoking , they say it looks so aesthetic to watch lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04, slavicpsycho and 5.5psl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back