If you are an ethnic that happens to be a native of the West there is no problem with fucking westerners

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
You are an invader by definition. Your culture has already been diluted because your native language is not the one your parents speak. Your children will be even more heavily diluted and potentially just become whitewashed inside, with a ethnic pheno on the outside. You have every right to go ahead and procreate with ANY other ethnicity including white, black, MENA, gook etc. It makes total sense and not just total sense but a logical necessity and I would say inevitability. I grew up in a 99.9% white society. I never fucking stood a chance marrying my own, regardless of the fact they're all poojeetas.

If however you are a foreigner. You should stay the fuck away for your own good. Even ethnics (including your own) will reject you. You have no business to be here, let the diaspora take care of themselves. If I was born in some fucking village in Bangladesh why tf would I want to marry these whores? Even if I acknowledged they're more beautiful it makes totally no sense. Your native language is foreign, you will never be able to express yourself as usual, and just in general don't belong here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, human304, murdah and 3 others
Snapinstaapp 434331515 17934886178819480 6809863001110035796 n 1080

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Okay you're a smart guy so I’m wondering if you are opposed to applying the same logic but to sexuality even more broadly? Your post history is already chock full of brazenly autogynephilic and homosexual (but still somewhat allusive) language
IMO it’s the same entredeux – being mixed, having an immigrant background, being queer – maybe it’s corollary in your case, who knows?

Ignore this if I’m ruining your bit by being too direct about this stuff (sorry!)

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Okay you're a smart guy so I’m wondering if you are opposed to applying the same logic but to sexuality even more broadly? Your post history is already chock full of brazenly autogynephilic and homosexual (but still somewhat allusive) language
IMO it’s the same entredeux – being mixed, having an immigrant background, being queer – maybe it’s corollary in your case, who knows?

Ignore this if I’m ruining your bit by being too direct about this stuff (sorry!)
Just stfu up fag. I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you ethnic or not?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, kicktheslowflow and butterworld
invader theory is legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah and SecularIslamist
Absolutely haram.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
You are promoting zina aren’t you?
That’s what islamic extremists plan to promote. Sharia divination doesn’t plan on assimilating with western cultures, that’s why @SecularIslamist is anti-white

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Michael Myers
That’s what islamic extremists plan to promote. Sharia divination doesn’t plan on assimilating with western cultures, that’s why @SecularIslamist is anti-white
We must enforce white sharia and get rid of the ethnics.

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and murdah

Ricecels use big boy words and write essays on incel forums just for mid white guys to dick down their women :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
You are promoting zina aren’t you?
When did marrying outside race become zina?
When the sahaba went outside the Arabian peninsula you think they didn't marry outside their tribe/religion/culture?

When the sahaba went outside the Arabian peninsula you think they didn't marry outside their tribe/religion/culture?
“no problem fucking westerners”

You didn’t say “marrying”.

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and murdah
Hello beta, what does Sahaba and Zina mean? Why am I unable to understand these words, beta? What language is this in and why? Is this Bengali language?

Hello beta, what does Sahaba and Zina mean? Why am I unable to understand these words, beta? What language is this in and why? Is this Bengali language?
Sahaba means companions of the prophet and zina means premarital sex.

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
“no problem fucking westerners”

You didn’t say “marrying”.
This post is addressed ALL ethnic bhais who said I was speaking about Muslims exclusively?

This post is addressed ALL ethnic bhais who said I was speaking about Muslims exclusively?
As a muzzie you shouldn't promote zina, that's what I'm trying to say. It's bad.

As a muzzie you shouldn't promote zina, that's what I'm trying to say. It's bad.
I don't really care what kafircels do. Ofc Muslims should marry. I've said multiple times I wanna fuck but never would without marriage.

I don't really care what kafircels do. Ofc Muslims should marry. I've said multiple times I wanna fuck but never would without marriage.
I don't care what kafircels do either but when you spread a message like this (most ethnics are muzzies after all) then it seems you are promoting zina. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and SecularIslamist
I don't care what kafircels do either but when you spread a message like this (most ethnics are muzzies after all) then it seems you are promoting zina. :ogre:
Not necessarily in the US. Yeah maybe UK, Netherlands. Not to mention Indians are everywhere. I fully support Indians procreating with whites. Their offsprings look like Bollywood actors/actresses :love:

Not necessarily in the US. Yeah maybe UK, Netherlands. Not to mention Indians are everywhere. I fully support Indians procreating with whites. Their offsprings look like Bollywood actors/actresses :love:
I sat in the train the other day and I met two Bharatis. One was Dravidian and the other one was Indic. The Dravidian was from Tamil Nadu and the other one was from Bihar. Friendly guys.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and SecularIslamist
this thread makes me feel like Lex Luthor, because i know , @SecularIslamist and @Michael Myers are gonna argue with each other and this thread will go till 7 pages.

on one hand we have , secu - who is a devout preacher on the internet but already fucked westerners and promotes Haraam
meanwhile on the other hand we have, true_cel - who seem more tolerant but strict on his deed, who denied a chance to participate in threesome and twerking from black queens

the fight will be legendary

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Michael Myers
this thread makes me feel like Lex Luthor, because i know , @SecularIslamist and @Michael Myers are gonna argue with each other and this thread will go till 7 pages.

on one hand we have , secu - who is a devout preacher on the internet but already fucked westerners and promotes Haraam
meanwhile on the other hand we have, true_cel - who seem more tolerant but strict on his deed, who denied a chance to participate in threesome and twerking from black queens

the fight will be legendary

View attachment 2926571
Long live those black queens that twerk for ugly brown boys! :ogre:

(Jk, they obviously twerked for my Jason Luv lookalike friend).

• So Sad
Reactions: human304