If you are depressed coz of your looks and above 12%bf then you are beyond retarded

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Having fat anything above 15% not only destroys facial aesthetics but also makes you slower and unhealthier
If you are depressed and a fat bitch then you deserve it nigger. Just start eating less , eat more protein and lift weights consistently for 6 months Max and 80% of your looksmaxxing is done right here itself
Then comes the rest 20% autistic shit if required like fillers, rhino, implants , genio.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dtxc, Kama, aspiringexcel and 21 others
what about cardio

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Nonsense. You need good bones beneath the fat for it to work. I know from my CEPH that I have dogshit bones except for my nose

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Nonsense. You need good bones beneath the fat for it to work. I know from my CEPH that I have dogshit bones except for my nose
You would know your bones when you are lean brother
Nonetheless I didn't deny the bone theory I myself said that it's 80% of lksmax and not 100

whats ur current bf

I'm at 20% btw.

• So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7 and 5.5psl
My apologies that my esoteric knowledge is trapped behind acronyms
PDTF = Put Down The Fork
Thanks for elaborating, rare trait amon these troglodyte chimpanzees. I gotta put the fork down but I love eating greasy ass food.

Thanks for elaborating, rare trait amon these troglodyte chimpanzees. I gotta put the fork down but I love eating greasy ass food.
Too many troglodyte chimpanzees (TCMaxxers) here

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Suggest drugs for fast fatloss

• +1
Yep, this forum is shit.
I missed the boat. Too many of the greats have left and tiktok only worsened the exodus. The useful voices here are drowned out by the rotters, unfortunately.

• +1
Burgers are so yumyumyum, McDonald's has me on the hook. Their marketing is spot on, although not perfect.
Yup, I eat so much shitty fast food whenever my mom isn't cooking and I'm out with friends, fuck. Need to get a grip.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I missed the boat. Too many of the greats have left and tiktok only worsened the exodus. The useful voices here are drowned out by the rotters, unfortunately.
Build the boat yourself, then.

Yup, I eat so much shitty fast food whenever my mom isn't cooking and I'm out with friends, fuck. Need to get a grip.
What's your favorite McDonald's Menu

• +1
Build the boat yourself, then.
I'm in a third category. Contribute nothing without being from tiktok and just vacuum up the remnants of the wisdom of ages past

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer and Magnum Opus
Big Mac menu with a triple cheese on the side probably.
Ever tried the Royal TS? Truly insane.
I'd rank the normal hamburgers and cheeseburgers on the same level as the Royal TS because they're great to snack quickly.

• +1
Ever tried the Royal TS? Truly insane.
I'd rank the normal hamburgers and cheeseburgers on the same level as the Royal TS because they're great to snack quickly.
Royal TS must be German only, we don't have that here.

• +1
MFs in here would rather cope with exotic procedures that they'll never get than put in the work and leanmaxx to acceptable bodyfat.

Leanmaxxing is first looksmaxxing. Nothing will ascend you more than losing fat.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and 5.5psl
Royal TS must be German only, we don't have that here.

On top being a cheeseburger it's made up of tomato slices, salad, mayonnaise and onions. The onions make it great in my opinion.

• Love it
Sadly I’m bloatmaxxing for some months to get some muscles. I hate being fat, but I also hate being skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and 5.5psl
You gotta have decent amount of muscles first tbh to cut

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer and 5.5psl
I love onions on burgers, I think this is similar to a QP no?
Yep looks pretty similar but we don't have QPs here in Germany. Just with mayonnaise instead of ketchup.

• +1
What are you having?
Typically 2 Royal Ts and 1 Cheeseburger, with large normal fries or netted fries (attached image), salad and 600ml water.

This time I eat 4 cheeseburgers with large netted fries, salad and 600ml Water.

• +1
I made a thread on leanmaxxing and @HarrierDuBois and @julianchicago are talking about fuckin cheeseburgers
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Magnum Opus and HarrierDuBois
Typically 2 Royal Ts and 1 Cheeseburger, with large normal fries or netted fries (attached image), salad and 600ml water.
View attachment 2450193
This time I eat 4 cheeseburgers with large netted fries, salad and 600ml Water.
Mirin we don't have that thing here. Looks crispy.

• Love it
I made a thread on leanmaxxing and @HarrierDuBois and @julianchicago are talking about fuckin cheeseburgers
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
I keep raping your threads unintentionally, it's like you start with a good icebreaker and we take it from there.

• JFL
I keep raping your threads unintentionally, it's like you start with a good icebreaker and we take it from there.
Haha must be brutal for @5.5psl standing in the corner and watching while we're DP'ing his beloved thread :cry::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and HarrierDuBois
@5.5psl I have the ass of your thread in my one hand, burger in the other, that's how things are rolling here.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and HarrierDuBois
@5.5psl I have the ass of your thread in my one hand, burger in the other, that's how things are rolling here.
All your base are belong to us.
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Magnum Opus
Just eat less theory is legit

• +1
15% still ugly its over boyo

• So Sad
I need to eat clen

• +1
I cant cut down I'm fucking eating to induce as much growth as possible nigga

• +1
Above 12% is a death sentence

Life starts at 10% bf

Main character at 8%

Shredded 6%

Elite 4%

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer and 5.5psl
Having fat anything above 15% not only destroys facial aesthetics but also makes you slower and unhealthier
If you are depressed and a fat bitch then you deserve it nigger. Just start eating less , eat more protein and lift weights consistently for 6 months Max and 80% of your looksmaxxing is done right here itself
Then comes the rest 20% autistic shit if required like fillers, rhino, implants , genio.
View attachment 2450046
real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523 and 5.5psl
Always was a skinnycel and im still depressed

Ur bones must be deformed if u think u won’t look better at 12% bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese