If you are not taking phenibut, what the fuck are you even doing?

NotTiny

NotTiny

Online Money Gang
Phenibut is a drug created by soviets in 60's for cosmonauts. Its a nootropic, and reduces anxiety, increases focus and cognitive abilities. Also some studies show it increases growth hormone levels by 400% at rest, and 200% while at exercise.

Its legal, and doesnt need prescription in the US. I feel like everyone should try it at least once to see if it works for them. Take about 1-1.5 grams on empty stomach, and effect should kick in about 2-4 hours later. It lasts for about 7-9 hours. Only important thing is to not take it more than three times a week or you gonna develop mad tolerance to it. Addiction may occur, but shouldnt if you are not an autistic and not take it daily.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Looks234, BradAniston and 18 others
Phenibut is a drug created by soviets in 60's for cosmonauts. Its a nootropic, and reduces anxiety, increases focus and cognitive abilities. Also some studies show it increases growth hormone levels by 400% at rest, and 200% while at exercise.

Its legal, and doesnt need prescription in the US. I feel like everyone should try it at least once to see if it works for them. Take about 1-1.5 grams on empty stomach, and effect should kick in about 2-4 hours later. It lasts for about 7-9 hours. Only important thing is to not take it more than three times a week or you gonna develop mad tolerance to it. Addiction may occur, but shouldnt if you are not an autistic and not take it daily.
I don't know about this, are there any studies on the side effects of this drug?

I don't know about this, are there any studies on the side effects of this drug?

Ye. Worst side effect is fucking up your liver, but that happens if you take more than 7grams daily.

@x30001 said that Phenibut is the most addicting drug he has ever tried.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Phenibut is basically Pheni with a butt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, WhatToDo, CopeAndRope and 2 others
It's good but what is this cope about growth hormone and enhanced focus? It's a CNS depressant lol

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
does phenibut mog modafinil?

It's good but what is this cope about growth hormone and enhanced focus? It's a CNS depressant lol

are you Slavic? I've been taking noobut, as far as I'm aware they both are quite similar

@x30001 said that Phenibut is the most addicting drug he has ever tried.
it is not addicting if you are responsible, x30001 was a retard who would read a couple studies and claim to be all-knowing on any subject. the reason people get addicted is because of abuse. It's widely available and cheap, and this makes it abusable. I have taken it once a week for months and have seen 0 withdrawals from cessation. If you take 2+ grams and take it multiple times a week then yes you will suffer from addiction because tolerance will build quickly and you will be taking more and more.
Remember, this is prescribed in Russia for daily administration of up to 750mg to treat anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Going to buy this right now dedsrs

5’7 at 15 :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It's fucking shit
Been on that for few months, withdrawal was literally worst time of my life.
It won't make you, you can say whatever you want but drugs are looksmin in long-term. You won't believe me so just try it lmao
It won't change anything you fucking loser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 3381, middayshowers and 1 other person
it is not addicting if you are responsible, x30001 was a retard who would read a couple studies and claim to be all-knowing on any subject. the reason people get addicted is because of abuse. It's widely available and cheap, and this makes it abusable. I have taken it once a week for months and have seen 0 withdrawals from cessation. If you take 2+ grams and take it multiple times a week then yes you will suffer from addiction because tolerance will build quickly and you will be taking more and more.
Remember, this is prescribed in Russia for daily administration of up to 750mg to treat anxiety.
x30001 often said he doesn't know anything about some subjects, but his expertise in longevity and phenibut was crazy. He used to be hooked on pheni and says it was so hard to get off from it.
It's fucking shit
It won't make you, you can say whatever you want but drugs are looksmin in long-term. You won't believe me so just try it lmao
yo, could you elaborate on your experiences?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It's fucking shit
Maybe because you took it more than 2-3 times a week, you baboon? I have been on it for half a year, and I stopped many times without any withdrawal symptoms. It helped me regain confidence back, my grades went up, and my whole lifestyle changed due to it. I don't care about GH production that much, but I did grow about an inch (can't say if it's due to puberty, or due to pheni).

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider and Lorsss
Maybe because you took it more than 2-3 times a week, you baboon? I have been on it for half a year, and I stopped many times without any withdrawal symptoms. It helped me regain confidence back, my grades went up, and my whole lifestyle changed due to it. I don't care about GH production that much, but I did grow about an inch (can't say if it's due to puberty, or due to pheni).
i think it is a good idea, but only if you have good levels of discipline, maybe measure your hrv before on your phone. But GABA receptor drugs are nothing to be messed with, they are on a whole new level, not very known to most

i think it is a good idea, but only if you have good levels of discipline, maybe measure your hrv before on your phone. But GABA receptor drugs are nothing to be messed with, they are on a whole new level, not very known to most
tru, but phenibut targets metabotropic gaba receptors. Other benzos like adderal target Gaba-A which is more dangerous. I would say Phenibut is one of the safest gaba's that actually passes the blood brain barrier (because everything else is cope).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I’m not very well read on the subject so I won’t try to purport to be. I understand that alcohol produces its effect by interacting with the GABA receptor. What is the distinction here? Or are you saying alcohol is not to be messed with either?
Pheni is similar to alcohol, but it doesnt impair you. In fact, it helps you focus better.

I’m not very well read on the subject so I won’t try to purport to be. I understand that alcohol produces its effect by interacting with the GABA receptor. What is the distinction here? Or are you saying alcohol is not to be messed with either?
yes. i don't drink alcohol at all, i drop ecstasy, acid, lea, weed, catnip, shrooms, rarely coke, but alcohol is too much. fuck what the government and the media tells us, it makes people stupid and depressed

i ordered it a few days ago; if its illegal in my country will it go through customs and shit? fuark i might have made a mistake, i need that shit

i ordered it a few days ago; if its illegal in my country will it go through customs and shit? fuark i might have made a mistake, i need that shit
You live in Australia? Anyways its too late now, and I would say there is a decent chance it will go through customs

Again, how big are the pills? I can't swallow pills. Is powder as good?
Also need link to the best phenibut on Amazon pls

Again, how big are the pills? I can't swallow pills. Is powder as good?
Also need link to the best phenibut on Amazon pls
Yes, powder is alright. Also they don't sell it on Amazon

I think phenibut is a meme

I took doses from 500mg up to 2.5 grams, first thing in the morning with empty stomach, didnt eat for hours, and the only thing I left was some slight dizziness, similar to drinking few beers, nothing else. And that shit didn't even last for more than 2 hours

Will it decrease skin quality or something?

It's fucking shit
Elab please, either here or via pm. What were your withdrawals like?