If you are sad around me or anxious or not at ease, i’ll be the same.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Fog
I hate this about me but can’t stop it from happening.

My friends were all anxious for something that happened 1h ago and now i’m in my bed and my heart is beating fast and shit I feel anxious for them.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ingram33 and Ricky212
truly an empath. i feel forced to ask the following question though, are you a man or a woman?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and PseudoMaxxer
truly an empath. i feel forced to ask the following question though, are you a man or a woman?
I’m a man, but I think I might be low T this period

I am stoned

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You have anxiety + low T

Stop masturbating + light weights ASAP + sleep 8 hours + avoid PUFA + don't drink

• +1
You’re just a mirror of people you have no personality !

• JFL
  • +1
why? i’ve been getting drunk everyday of the week for the past 2 weeks?
you should stop doing that obviously. huge hormone disruptor and healthmin, but your testosterone won't impacted enough under that short of a period. not everything is due to hormones, some things are just purely mental!

• +1
Lmao. My class prof cried and i couldnt even say my condolences or whatever

• JFL
Stop masturbating + light weights ASAP + sleep 8 hours + avoid PUFA + don't drink
Switching to weed from alcohol tomorrow. I avoid pufa already, I’ll sleep more and train harder.

Thank you very much for the valuable advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
you should stop doing that obviously. huge hormone disruptor and healthmin, but your testosterone won't impacted enough under that short of a period. not everything is due to hormones, some things are just purely mental!
Well, tbf the girl I liked was very anxious too and maybe that’s why. We were close and hugged and tried to make her feel better but maybe I’m feeling this way because i’m such a cuck and a pussy

Switching to weed from alcohol tomorrow. I avoid pufa already, I’ll sleep more and train harder.

Thank you very much for the valuable advice.
why did you stop with ganja ?

Cope
One drink of alcohol messes up your hormones for 3 months

Well, tbf the girl I liked was very anxious too and maybe that’s why. We were close and hugged and tried to make her feel better but maybe I’m feeling this way because i’m such a cuck and a pussy
start acting like you don't care, think like you don't care. eventually, you won't care anymore

• +1
why did you stop with ganja ?
wanted to be better.

I thought I didn’t need cope anymore for anything, but guess what? I started coping hard with alcohol every day.

Now i’m going back to my zaza and i won’t be depressed anymore.

wanted to be better.

I thought I didn’t need cope anymore for anything, but guess what? I started coping hard with alcohol every day.

Now i’m going back to my zaza and i won’t be depressed anymore.
good boy, picking ganja was the right descision

• Love it