If you are short , ugly or even a normie then you are better of doing drugs than making yourself depressed from blackpill ed

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Blackpill is water now I don't like to discuss it anymore . Face , height and body that's it not that tough to get these things in your brain
But if you are someone who is sub 7 ( sub 8 if I'm being real) then relationships/dating is cope for you
Rather than you wasting time in doing so much stuff just to get validated by a pathetic creature (foids) you are way better off snorting coke or smoking crack , doing mdma or lsd.
I have talked to a plug recently in a club and asked for the prices of cocaine, i plan to start doing it from the next year.
That's what I have come to conclusion after being in the blackpill sphere for so long.
@MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dissolvedskull, MoggerGaston, Ttran1485 and 1 other person
It
Blackpill is water now I don't like to discuss it anymore . Face , height and body that's it not that tough to get these things in your brain
But if you are someone who is sub 7 ( sub 8 if I'm being real) then relationships/dating is cope for you
Rather than you wasting time in doing so much stuff just to get validated by a pathetic creature (foids) you are way better off snorting coke or smoking crack , doing mdma or lsd.
I have talked to a plug recently in a club and asked for the prices of cocaine, i plan to start doing it from the next year.
That's what I have come to conclusion after being in the blackpill sphere for so long.
@MoggerGaston
If truecel or extreme Manlet it’s truly over

It

If truecel or extreme Manlet it’s truly over
No
There is help for you
sniffing lady gaga GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and manletfuel
Better to just go ER tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: User28823
You can still get a ltb and fuck her
If not completely subhuman

You can still get a ltb and fuck her
If not completely subhuman
Sex with an LTB isn't even enjoyable. MTB is the bare minimum for it to be fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Deleted member 42408, zura and 1 other person
Average height normie is over nowadays unless extremely NT and well connected to high status social circles

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and 5.5psl
@MoggerGaston
The worst advice I have ever seen like "if your life sucks just do drugs and you will forget everything"

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator