if you are under 5'8 its actually over (not trolling)

xom

xom

Banned
obviously the ideal is 6ft + for height, but you should be okay at 5'10, if you are really concerned about it you can wear 1 inch lifts with a normal pair of shoes and claim 6'1 and people will believe it.

5'8 - 5'9 you can fraud with lifts and still look normal. mother nature is cruel tbh, the taller you are the better you can get away with height frauding, you can always tell when someone under 5'8 is compensating their height, but if someone was 6'2 doing the same shit to get to 6'4 no one would bat an eye + it wouldnt be obvious

mother nature has truly and utterly cucked you beyond oblivion if you are 5'7 and below, any attempts at looksmaxxing will be automatically subconciously read as overcompensation and there will be a giant spotlight on you for your attempts, your shoe lifts will be obvious, your buff body will be perceived as comical, and even with the best proportions whenever a girl is next to you after seeing you from a distance she will be disappointed

of course naturally you will think you are the exception if u are reading this and ur a manlet, fyi ur not

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, fobos, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
You can’t even reach the ceiling to rope at that height. :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chigga, Sasaz2, heroinfather and 4 others
hair matters more

5’7 is the cut off prob cuz u can fraud to 5’9-5’10 at that height as well without it being noticeable below that it’s over

mother nature has truly and utterly cucked you beyond oblivion if you are 5'7 and below, any attempts at looksmaxxing will be automatically subconciously read as overcompensation and there will be a giant spotlight on you for your attempts
High IQ ngl nigger.

5'4 manlets trying to overcompensate

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I fraud from 5'7 to 5'8, sometimes to 5'9, and it makes zero difference. Sub 6' and it's over. Just lol at any height with a 5 in front

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
5'8 should be the cut off for small person height since anything below 5'9 is a disability. Even 5'9 to 5'11 is bad but not disabling.

176cm here. (A little but over 5'9 for retarded systemcels) Average in my country is arround 175-177, but don't even bother with average stats. You have to compare to young guys in University, they are the ones Foids want to bang. Those guys are usually 1 inch taller than the average, it might be even more. If I wear flat shoes, I get mogged all the time, only If I were some decent boots I look kinda normal, but being average in height is being short to foids. Wear lifts if you are average or below, even 2 or 3 extra cm(1 Inch), can make you go from 40th percentile to ~60th percentile.

imagine being short 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, kobecel and Deleted member 483
View attachment 34723

5'4 manlets trying to overcompensate
it's sad cuz u can tell the chadlite had a better body than he does now before even lifting a single weight in his life

over if you don't have at LEAST a decent shoulder to waist ratio nongymcelled tbh

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back