If you aren't lucky jestermaxx to statusmaxx

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
just do dumb shit but do it succesfully just outside the eyes of women of course

just mog the fuck out of what they are doing but do it better
------------------------------

last night we had a 3 man 3 team game we were playing

the rules were to eat as many marshmellows as possible in a minute, consume a disgusting almagimaton of shit into a blender "smoothie", or to eat hot chips with carolina reaper sauce.

I was stuck with the smoothie and mogged the fuck out of everyone participating with my low inhib high T didn't hesitate when the timer started and chugged that shit down in 10 seconds full cup stood still and asked for a napkin when I was done

made with mayo, tuna, wet cat food, hot sauce, a whole egg, avacodo paste, orange juice and Chef Boyardee

my status is increased 10 fold now

tl;dr just jester bro but mog while doing so :ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and lemonnz
I'm sure you got so much pussy after that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, N8verBegan, iam good boy and 2 others
jestermaxx infront of men so then they start treating you like a joke infront of women, smart idea.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and N8verBegan
jestermaxx infront of men so then they start treating you like a joke infront of women, smart idea.
they were all incel (also participating) with no female affiliation, lost nothing gained status in the men group

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and fuxkdakikez
NT tags

@ChadL1te @NorwoodAscender @NotCarv @Clavicular @TechnoBoss @5.5psl @Gengar @wishIwasSalludon @TheRagingBull @i_love_roosters @mogstars
they were all incel (also participating) with no female affiliation, lost nothing gained status in the men group

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and TechnoBoss
just do dumb shit but do it succesfully just outside the eyes of women of course

the rules were to eat as many marshmellows as possible in a minute, consume a disgusting almagimaton of shit into a blender "smoothie", or to eat hot chips with carolina reaper sauce.

I was stuck with the smoothie and mogged the fuck out of everyone participating with my low inhib high T didn't hesitate when the timer started and chugged that shit down in 10 seconds full cup stood still and asked for a napkin when I was done

made with mayo, tuna, wet cat food, hot sauce, a whole egg, avacodo paste, orange juice and Chef Boyardee

its legit

I call low inhibs 'tyler' and they pull for acting like a tard

• +1
Reactions: Axii

I’d rather not fit In or have friends if I need to jestermaxx and make myself look stupid tbh.

And you still got no pussy after the night ended

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters