If you boneless fucks beard fraud you will look like you are low wealth & low status. The subliminal tramp-affect

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
rate instead of this youtube from tiktok brainrot

So basically, stubble or clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop, EggKing and lowiqNormie

bonecels detected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, chadintraining, piec and 9 others
So basically, stubble or clean shaven
yea that's what i do , since i'm leanmaxxign i go clean shaven from time to time just to see if my bones improved but best for smv is light to heavy stubble max , never beard

This guy basically said he’d rather be a great salesman / scam artist than good with women or masculine (nearly every athlete especially black has facial hair)

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
This guy basically said he’d rather be a great salesman / scam artist than good with women or masculine (nearly every athlete especially black has facial hair)

What a follower of normie culture lol. You're like a chick, following trends. Utter conformist.

The only reason this is a trend today is because of social media and image being so important these days. So men can't handle they are recessed or boneless, thus FRAUD. It's for genetically less gifted individuals. Stop coping. Athletes are the same. Not all of them have great lower facial third development.

'I'm primal, I'm a caveman'.

No, you're just recessed.

If a woman had a choice between a great jawline that's cleanly shaven vs a beard that gives off the illusion of a great jaw, which one do you think they'd choose?

Most women will choose the guy with the great jaw that's rockin' a stubble at most.

They just know most men ain't got it going on, so they encourage them to beard-fraud, the same way they makeup fraud.

IE: 'Oh, I think you'd look better if you grew a beard'

How many times have you heard this?

Same reason adults don't wear long, faggot hair in the workplace. It's essentially hiding your face like you've got something to hide.

Average beard haver:

Screenshot 2024 03 28 at 90629AM

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
16yo zoomer hiding shit face with long hair back at it again.
18 , shit face jfl , my hair is always back or sideways ( my front is always visible )
try again

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and Blond3cel