If you can't do STEM as an incel then working is hell

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
If you can't do remote STEM then working as an incel is mental torture. Don't know how people do it ngl

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Skywalker, Danish_Retard and 3 others
stem sucks to us dumbos either way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and christian2710
stem sucks to us dumbos either way.
at least u can rot on ur PC playing single player vidya/watching vids with hardly any interaction and just be on call to help retards out or write lines of code in ur mummy's basement a privilege and luxury i will be forever foreign to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Your only other options are blue collar maxxing or white collar crime maxxing as a white incel

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, midlatinocel and Deleted member 18879
at least u can rot on ur PC playing single player vidya/watching vids with hardly any interaction and just be on call to help retards out or write lines of code in ur mummy's basement a privilege and luxury i will be forever foreign to
yeah thats true. i wish i could understand coding and work remotely. unfortunately i struggle with middle school algebra :trepidation:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Your only other options are blue collar maxxing or white collar crime maxxing as a white incel
White collar is very difficult as a sub 5 non-NT. Blue collar is ropefuel for most incels

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
yeah thats true. i wish i could understand coding and work remotely. unfortunately i struggle with middle school algebra :trepidation:
i been there brocel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
White collar is very difficult as a sub 5 non-NT. Blue collar is ropefuel for most incels
You can literally do white collar crime behind your computer dumbass

If someone lacks physical attractiveness in the social bonuses that go along with it, then they're only options for financial success are within industries that do not demand those traits. Computer programming, and stem fields are first on the list, but other potential avenues would be mathematics leading to quantitative analysis in financial markets, certain medical Fields including radiology, which is very lucrative, and certain legal Fields particularly in the corporate realm. Coming up with a unique business idea and running your own show is also and Avenue for success.

However, one thing that must be kept in mind is that the classic corporate ladder is not accessible to the ugly, as men in the C suite tend to be Anglo-Saxon and tall.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and kimtaehyung
It’s still hell in STEM you know. If you can get a job at all.

that's why i chose law, only incels in STEM

Or just become a van/truck driver or something