If you cant drive you will never be seen as a man

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
6"6 and 300 pounds of muscle while being 10/10? A 5"4 100 pound foid will mog you with her suv if you cannot drive. Nobody can outrun a car. The driving license pill makes any physical features near worthless. I don't care about sex or anything else other than being able to drive. The driver license pill is more brutal than the black pill for me.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo, Limbo, Deleted member 5258 and 2 others
I want my future LTR gf/wife to drive for me while i sit back and relax tbh.

Inb4 cuck, women drive terribly... i don't give a shit.

Because I've seen women drive much better and safer than men where i live.

I hate driving. I'd only drive if i have to go somewhere and do something very secret.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 5683 and 1 other person

I hate driving. I'd only drive if i have to go somewhere and do something very secret.
Might as well let her peg you also

Driver license pill, AKA retarded nonsense pill that nobody gives a fuck about. A woman wouldn't mog me if I were 6'6 and 300 pounds with a 10/10 face jfl what are you even saying?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, JFLbuddyboyo, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Have my licence but I really don't like driving

• +1
Reactions: john2
Might as well let her peg you also
No, i'm being serious here.

Guys drive at 80km/h on a 50 km/h dense, housing area.

Even my normie friends did this back when i was in their car. I was shit scared.

While instead, unlike those normies,... this kind & humble becky friend of mine dropped me home from school, safely following all the rules as i comfortably sat behind her and browsed this forum 😌.
Have my licence but I really don't like driving
I seriously got bored of it after the first day i drove a car for the first time.

Plus there's a lot to look out for and you have to be alert every second which gets kind of annoying imo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Hmmm.....there are some billionaires and celebrities in Europe who don't drive, they don't have a driving licence and don't need it, they are always chauffeured in limos...

Driver license pill, AKA retarded nonsense pill that nobody gives a fuck about. A woman wouldn't mog me if I were 6'6 and 300 pounds with a 10/10 face jfl what are you even saying?
MASSIVE COPE. nobody can mog a car.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Only affects 5 +-1/irl. In a normie it`ll be a failo ,in a chad a small inconvenience.

• JFL
@LastGerman

• Love it
MASSIVE COPE. nobody can mog a car.
How can a car mog a very good looking 8 PSL person? Jfl at you if you think that having a car will make you look like a mogger. Do you think that your children will carry the genes of your car or something? Jfl at you.

So you're basically telling me that this guy:

Mogs a person who's 6'6", has 300 pounds of muscle and an 8 PSL face just because this guy has a car?

• JFL
Reactions: rawdogprince and Deleted member 5522
6"6 and 300 pounds of muscle while being 10/10? A 5"4 100 pound foid will mog you with her suv if you cannot drive. Nobody can outrun a car. The driving license pill makes any physical features near worthless. I don't care about sex or anything else other than being able to drive. The driver license pill is more brutal than the black pill for me.
MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS TO GET A LANDWHALE IN 2020

Attachments

• 5273737555dd677e516090812843082_w640.jpg
    5273737555dd677e516090812843082_w640.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 14
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Arvenas
How can a car mog a very good looking 8 PSL person? Jfl at you if you think that having a car will make you look like a mogger. Do you think that your children will carry the genes of your car or something? Jfl at you.

So you're basically telling me that this guy:

View attachment 426091
Mogs a person who's 6'6", has 300 pounds of muscle and an 8 PSL face just because this guy has a car?
yes

look at those hunter eyes jfl
Zoom bmw m8 gran coupe   nos photos depuis le salon de geneve 2018

• So Sad
I don't care about sex or anything else other than being able to drive. The driver license pill is more brutal than the black pill for me.

Cars and the general ability to drive a car is the msot important thing in this world.

You are still a cuck to allow females to give pwoer over you.

I do not care if they are better or not. Females should not be allowed to drive. It is emasculating and it is an atrocity.

Then stop driving, destroy your driver licence and sell your car, you hypocrite. People like you should not be allwoed to drive in the first place.

My girlfriend is okay with me not driving. She picks me up and drops me off and even refuses when I say I’m going to take an Uber she’d rather come and get me

Chad will fuck your oneitis while driving on a scooter and wearing flip flops

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Indeed, son
Chad trait: Forcing your LTR to be your personal taxi driver for free

• Love it
Reactions: john2
I'm a below average driver, so it's trivial for me to improve.

learning basic car mechanics is too underrated and it makes some good improvement in driving

Need for speed ricer cope
I've driven a car, it's nothing special
(No license either)

There's tons of people who drive w/o a license JFL @ this bullshit you're talking go rope yourself now