If you dont get 20+ matches within the first 24 hours on tinder its over

A

Agm255555

Banned
You got bad appeal to women, most decent looking men get a like each minute. Also it needs to be non frauded selfies. No tricks like candid pictures with dogs etc. Just a selfie on your FACE from the front and some other angles that are NON FRAUDED. If you dont succeed in getting 20+ matches in the 24 hours with this in mind its time to rope in 2019.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, LegitMMACurrycel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 5 others
You got bad appeal to women, most decent looking men get a like each minute. Also it needs to be non frauded selfies. No tricks like candid pictures with dogs etc. Just a selfie on your FACE from the front and some other angles that are NON FRAUDED. If you dont succeed in getting 20+ matches in the 24 hours with this in mind its time to rope in 2019.
cope

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Cope. I had 20+ matches in 24h and I am still here JFL

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Does yubo count?

My chadfish 15min after signing up

• +1
Reactions: Agm255555
Yep and if you dont get atleast 20 after 24 fucking hours its done, your appeal to girls is at a subhuman level.
Photos matter a lot. I've used looksmaxed normie with good clothes and professional photos and he could get circa 20 matches daily. For white chad it's like 100+ matches daily, for ethnic chads 30-50.

Photos matter a lot. I've used looksmaxed normie with good clothes and professional photos and he could get circa 20 matches daily. For white chad it's like 100+ matches daily, for ethnic chads 30-50.
Ofc. Even subhuman normies can get tons of matches it doesn't mean you are gl. But as i said: chad just pulls out his phone takes a selfie from the front without frauding and gets 1 like each minute.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I got 30 requests in one hour on yubo lol

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
5 matches in 48 hours.
Four 4/10, One 5/10
Just lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
It's all about the harmony.
He's not top tier compared to male models but irl you barely see dudes who look better than him. Besides, he doesn't come off as too fake for foids. That's why he did so well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
He's not top tier compared to male models but irl you barely see dudes who look better than him. Besides, he doesn't come off as too fake for foids. That's why he did so well.
Can you send me all the pics that you used, or was it only that one?

Swiping right on every foid or only the ones that you liked? If the first, almost everyone on this forum can do this

you dont get 25+ likes in less than 24 hrs?

I cant see how my affirmation is wrong. In 24 hours you can receive less than 1 like per hour (theres the tinder boost yet) and be able to get 20 matches swiping right on every foid. It can be 20 landwhales, but its 20 matchs. OP didnt specify how you should get those matchs nor with who you have to match.

Tinder is making me want to kill myself

i have 1863 matches and im incel.

AHEM Can i have everyone's attention please?

i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel and itsoverbuddyboyo
AHEM Can i have everyone's attention please?
View attachment 37533

i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die. i hate myself and i want to die.
t. chad

I think I might have to get off for my mental sanity. I mean it takes no effort for me to have it, but only having 8 matches in four days and all are average at very best is very disheartening.
There was probably a dozen or so hot gym sluts I swiped yes to but none have swiped back. Fml. Gym skanks are my favorite

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
I would never ever use frauded or photoshopped photos. Because the chances getting ghosted would increase highly at dates.

In fact I generally use my worse pics.

I can't imagine if a foid ghosts me or if I see I don't fulfil her expectations and she's disappointed because of that. That would be truly pathetic then -> it's over.

JFL if you don't use your real image on Tinder and getting ghosted!

I would never ever use frauded or photoshopped photos. Because the chances getting ghosted would increase highly at dates.

In fact I generally use my worse pics.

I can't imagine if a foid ghosts me or if I see I don't fulfil her expectations and she's disappointed because of that. That would be truly pathetic then -> it's over.

JFL if you don't use your real image on Tinder and getting ghosted!
Depends on how much you morph / fraud. I only morph to cover my acne scars or use the best lighting to make my face look more defined. Speak from experience women won't ghost you unless you did it as if you got jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: LegitMMACurrycel
cuIi0ig.png
= Bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
It is over.