If you don’t get invited to parties, it’s over, you are a non NTcel!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Going to parties is how normies socialize and get drunk makeouts and sex: if you can’t be invited to parties, NT normies think you are autistic and should rot alone for the rest of your life as a social leper. :blackpill:
@sevensources @AutismVictim @Stopping@Nothing19 @stevielake @fjor2096 @RecessedChinCel @Matthias8272 @Octillionaire3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Stopping@Nothing19, FailedNormieManlet and 6 others
You are like 25 of course you don't get invited to parties nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Martyokart, fjor2096 and 1 other person
no he's literally 17 like me jfl but is the definition of how to not pajeetmax in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
2D445A4C 1832 4A91 A359 501447E717FB

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart
Partying is cope bro! hamza told me bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, Deleted member 19036 and subhuman incel
no he's literally 17 like me jfl but is the definition of how to not pajeetmax in the west
Fuaarrk you need to lose the weight I was exaggerating but God damn I didn't think he could be 17 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Fuaarrk you need to lose the weight I was exaggerating but God damn I didn't think he could be 17 :lul:
I believe in OP tbh...he was dealt better cards than many fatter pajeets I know but they still managed to get pussy

I believe in OP tbh...he was dealt better cards than many fatter pajeets I know but they still managed to get pussy
All because they are NT unlike me! :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
All because they are NT unlike me! :feelsrope:
literally I am a social retard and I get invited to parties all the fucking time

nt isn't a problem, looks are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I got invited to 0 parties or anything till about 15 and a half then i started trying to involve myself w sport/gym/girls, then I asked an okay mate to plus 1 for a big party. Since that first party i got invited to loads.

Dont expect to be invited if you've been to 0. If I hadnt asked to go that 1 time i wouldve barely been to any if any at all

Often it isnt that deep and as long as u arent the biggest loser in school, people will say yes if you ask

literally I am a social retard and I get invited to parties all the fucking time

nt isn't a problem, looks are
Because you aren’t a mentally ill autistic man neurotypical faggot! :feelsuhh: @sevensources

• Ugh..
Reactions: Moldovancel
Going to parties is how normies socialize and get drunk makeouts and sex: if you can’t be invited to parties, NT normies think you are autistic and should rot alone for the rest of your life as a social leper. :blackpill:
@sevensources @AutismVictim @Stopping@Nothing19 @stevielake @fjor2096 @RecessedChinCel @Matthias8272 @Octillionaire3
if you aren't being invited to parties you are a retard tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16369
Privileged neurotypical faggot! @Octillionaire3 :feelsree:
View attachment 1713201
Bro, I've got a friend's bday party I'm going to next week, and the week after that I am going to visit a uni friend and party with him. I then have another party/bbq to attend soon too.

I'm spending less time on this site because I'm literally going outside with friends almost daily. To the point where I'm having to reject my friends and shit for BJJ

Bro, I've got a friend's bday party I'm going to next week, and the week after that I am going to visit a uni friend and party with him. I then have another party/bbq to attend soon too.

I'm spending less time on this site because I'm literally going outside with friends almost daily. To the point where I'm having to reject my friends and shit for BJJ
Bragging neurotypical fags! :feelsree::feelswhy:
Exactly why I suggested a non NT sub forum for aspiecels! @Octillionaire3 @stevielake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and FailedNormieManlet
Exactly why I suggested a non NT sub forum for aspiecels! @Octillionaire3 @stevielake
this is all possible for you too nigga, just go outside and get a hobby

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
I think he mentioned he’s autistic before. Probably has extremely mild autism because He seems NT to me

it's a good idea tbh:feelsgiga:

A few years ago, I knew a kid who hosted a lot of parties. Turns out his weird 38 year old uncle hosted and hung out with all the kids.

Parties almost dont exist anymore the way they used to.

Anyone can walk into a packed house party, if its private then there wont be a lot of randos to makeout and fuck with.

More tales from an uninformed trog.