If you don't groom or take care of hygiene, you can go up several points

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Seriously, just from taking care of yourself alone, you can go from being repulsive to being a normalfag (unless you have a severe deformity). Just from taking care of hygiene, shaving, taking care of skin, and grooming, you can enter the low tier normalfag realm looks-wise. Sure, it won't turn you into a slayer, but you will likely stop being repulsive. You're not even at your full potential.

I started taking care of myself and that alone brought me up a couple PSL points at least.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, badromance and Lorsss
Seriously, just from taking care of yourself alone, you can go from being repulsive to being a normalfag (unless you have a severe deformity). Just from taking care of hygiene, shaving, taking care of skin, and grooming, you can enter the low tier normalfag realm looks-wise. Sure, it won't turn you into a slayer, but you will likely stop being repulsive. You're not even at your full potential.

I started taking care of myself and that alone brought me up a couple PSL points at least.
Yes but most people here looksmaxxed that way already

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, RedPilledStemcel, Autist and 3 others
i never clean myslef

Wouldnt even try those before surgeries

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
who tf doesnt't do this

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Kenma and 11gaijin
Reddit tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Ethnicsmatter, androidcel and 1 other person
Just rubbed lotion on my feet yesterday and their much smoother now

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and BornAgainChad
@HailToTheKing join the gvng

All depends on your base. Grooming can make you ascend from incel to normie or even chadlite (all depending on your bones / harmony). But no amount of styling / hygiene care can make a Chad out of you. That said, you deserve to be incel if you don't even try to take care of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
honestly maybe but how about us showercels what are we going to do.

Reddit tier thread
Screenshot 20190120 141158

From Tony. Also i see you still haven't put my neck training thread in the archive despite people asking about it still :)

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Free @Tony so he can join the gvng

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Rare restriction
Jfl found pics of garin in old groupchat with original Slayer squad. Man this site used to actually have brotherhood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Jfl found pics of garin in old groupchat with original Slayer squad. Man this site used to actually have brotherhood
We have the Darwin gvng for the brotherhood now brogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Hmmmmmmmmm, I need to think what we are going to be all about.:unsure:
FUARK boyos it ain't the same tho. Like all of us on tinychat dickin around and calling in out friends. Now we don't have any of that shit

FUARK boyos it ain't the same tho. Like all of us on tinychat dickin around and calling in out friends. Now we don't have any of that shit

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Anyone want to join Skullcel/headbump crew? I tried getting @sogwigy to join but he didn't want to
IMG 20190120 225833