If you don't have paleo-mongoloid features as a gook its over.

shabby890

shabby890

Kraken

Features:
Mesocephalic-dolichocephalic
Tall Aquiline nose ( most important feature for gook imo)
Double Eyelids
Strong Brow Ridge
Rocker Jaw

Cold Adaption features are subhuman

Only Asian ethnic groups with any semblance of these features:
Northern Chinese (around Beihai Sea)
Yakunin and Ainuic Japanese
Indo Sinoid
Tibetoid.
Polynesian (Including aboriginal taiwanese )

Native Americans too of course but their features are a little different.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 48689, saiya_online and 3 others
@thecel @T_T

3996823 1709640778723
Images 13

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, ElTruecel, Lynxress and 1 other person
There was a user here claiming those were standard features for northern han but thats probably because hes from the slums of shandong. Do they really look that different from the rest of china? Im confused when I see pure han from shandong who look like this
image-w856.jpg

There was a user here claiming those were standard features for northern han but thats probably because hes from the slums of shandong. Do they really look that different from the rest of china? Im confused when I see pure han from shandong who look like this
image-w856.jpg
Lol he looks SEA
Nose too flared
F3d3572c11dfa9ecc493dece37df3e09908fc140f auto

This is ur classic shangdong pheno
At least where I'm from

Lol he looks SEA
Nose too flared
View attachment 2784401
This is ur classic shangdong pheno
At least where I'm from
this guys upper third looks pseduocaucasoid esp the defined lateral orbital rims. I thought north chinese had very flat shallow set brow ridges

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
this guys upper third looks pseduocaucasoid esp the defined lateral orbital rims. I thought north chinese had very flat shallow set brow ridges
Full Northern Chinese don't
The only reason many are flat faced is because of intermixed with Northern Asians

Projecting supras are a well known feature of Shangdonger.
My mother's eyes are deeper set compared to the average chinese

Full Northern Chinese don't
The only reason many are flat faced is because of intermixed with Northern Asians

Projecting supras are a well known feature of Shangdonger.
My mother's eyes are deeper set compared to the average chinese
Ancient chinese always depicted themselves with very flat eyes and considered deep set eyes the ultimate non han barbarian trait
deep set eyes on an asian often make you look SEA, but i notice pureblooded north chinese have more of a protruded frontal bone/glabella brow ridge that makes them look regal rather than monkey looking SEA deep eye sockets caused by orbital bossing
this looks death tier
Yayan_Ruhian_on_Ini_Talkshow_Netmediatama.jpg

• +1
Ancient chinese always depicted themselves with very flat eyes and considered deep set eyes the ultimate non han barbarian trait
deep set eyes on an asian often make you look SEA, but i notice pureblooded north chinese have more of a protruded frontal bone/glabella brow ridge that makes them look regal rather than monkey looking SEA deep eye sockets caused by orbital bossing
this looks death tier
Yayan_Ruhian_on_Ini_Talkshow_Netmediatama.jpg
I read somewhere that ancient northern Chinese were polynseid
D1EF8516794421A5F529BE7A3E0240C8

I think Tibeto Indonesian are pretty gl for SEA

Mmexportf757a6b800f9dae726bf71dd987638d3 1709654334464

I read somewhere that ancient northern Chinese were polynseid
View attachment 2784459
I think Tibeto Indonesian are pretty gl for SEA

View attachment 2784484
ancient shandong giants mightve been polynesian. They were likely austronesian. I read somewhere all chinese have austronesian blood up to 17% even in north china

I think tibeto indonesian is this
Aung_La_Nsang.png

Very robust pheno but theyre the only chads in SEA *except kinh*

• +1
looks almost white

@T_T @shabby890 would you guys consider shandong to be the best looking chinks?

it's weird because they are far east, almost central (classified as north bc they are just above the river and there's no central classification)

most ppl consider the most northern chinese to be the best looking like from Harbin, but the actual natives there are Manchurians who I wouldn't consider too ideal

my theory is the "NEA moggers" you see today are mix of mostly shandong with a little manchu
It makes sense because there was a mass immigration of Shandong ppl to Manchuria. It's very rare to find someone there with >30% manchu genes, they've all mixed with Han now.

So the ideal chink has taller nose bridge, thin long nose, and paler skin inherited from Manchurian dna, and rest Han (height, double eyelids, etc) which you'll most likely find in the North. Actual pure northerners aren't ideal i dont think

• JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998

it's weird because they are far east, almost central (classified as north bc they are just above the river and there's no central classification)

most ppl consider the most northern chinese to be the best looking like from Harbin, but the actual natives there are Manchurians who I wouldn't consider too ideal
View attachment 2792486View attachment 2792488View attachment 2792489

my theory is the "NEA moggers" you see today are mix of mostly shandong with a little manchu
It makes sense because there was a mass immigration of Shandong ppl to Manchuria. It's very rare to find someone there with >30% manchu genes, they've all mixed with Han now.

So the ideal chink has taller nose bridge, thin long nose, and paler skin inherited from Manchurian dna, and rest Han (height, double eyelids, etc) which you'll most likely find in the North. Actual pure northerners aren't ideal i dont think
Shandong is probably the least ethnikk part of china
to the west its hui kebabs, to the south its seamonkeys imported from fujian back in the day, to the north its ethnikk minorities.
No wonder so many gigachads come from there
1702747587139-png.2611208

Fun fact: Confucius was well over 6 feet/190cm​

Zhang_Zongchang%2C_Chu_Yupu_and_Zhang_Xueliang1.jpg

He was either 6 feet 6 inches (1.98 m) or 7 feet (2.1 m) tall
  • "The General with three long legs" by Shanghai's prostitutes in reference to his penis' length.[40
  • "Chang of Shantung" by the foreign press[1]
Northeast china wasnt han until very recently, before that han were banned from living there and its been inhabited by ethnik minorities or koreans for most of history. This is their pheno
300px-Neo-Manchurid.jpg

They have longer legs and dolichocephaly

It never began for me.

View attachment 2792486View attachment 2792488View attachment 2792489

Manchus are far more cold adapted than Han are. Tall aquiline noses are not one of their traits. Actual Northern Han mostly cluster around the Beihai Sea.

Shangdongers in general are considered good looking in China but imo most aren't really much.
The original inhabitants of Northeastern China had pseudo-caucasoid features

"However, Dong-Yi People bore some resemblance to the Caucasoid race in generala ppearance. They were very tall people, with a high forehead, aquiline nose, pronounced facial whiskers, beard and bushy body hairs. Possibly the Dong-Yi People shared genes with Caucasians."
“Emperor Gaozu of Han, Liu Bang (256BCE-195BCE), had a high nose, high forehead, high brow-bone, significant facial whiskers and a beard,”

I wouldn't overlook Southern Tibetoid/Aboriginal genes.

Sui He, Godfrey Gao and a lot of robust Southern Chinese celebs most likely had admixture

shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
To mog crackers yes but in order to be attractive to the women who would want you in the first place no. There's a reason why this phenotype is rare today.

• +1
To mog crackers yes but in order to be attractive to the women who would want you in the first place no. There's a reason why this phenotype is rare today.
Double Eyelids and a Tall nose are the most coveted features in East Asia.
The reason these features are rare in EA is due to migration and invasion from Northern Asia other Neo-mongoloid populations.

The upper class pheno of Japan still preserves some of those features

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Double Eyelids and a Tall nose are the most coveted features in East Asia.
The reason these features are rare in EA is due to migration and invasion from Northern Asia other Neo-mongoloid populations.

The upper class pheno of Japan still preserves some of those features
View attachment 2793525View attachment 2793526
Legit but I think the other caucasoid features like deep-set eyes on Sinids are cope. Hardly a halo in the West (which is what I assumed the thread was about), however could be beneficial in the East. Alex Schlab type mfers have 10/10 SMV, I bet

• +1