If you don't wake-up with morning-wood the day after working-out, you're low-testosterone (Voting Poll Inside)

Do you wake-up with morning-wood the days after working-out?

• Yes

• No

• I am LondonVille's cousin & our family doesn't believe in exercise. LIVE-LIFE in the fast-food lane!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
If you don't wake-up with morning-wood the day after working-out, you're low-testosterone.

I don’t work out

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
i can't remember tbh

i barely sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
"You don't choose your personality, your personality is assigned to you based on a combination of your tendencies and how your looks get others to treat you from youth onwards"

"You don't choose your personality, your personality is assigned to you based on a combination of your tendencies and how your looks get others to treat you from youth onwards"

It was you that posted it in the "personality theory destroyed" thread, sitting in the Best of the Best section, wasn't it?

Please don't sue me for copyright. It is top-draw though.

It doesn’t mean shit
Maybe you just have ED from all excessive mastrubation with strong grip or you dont get them when you woke up,you only get them during a sleep

What's the point of this thread?

It doesn’t mean shit
Maybe you just have ED from all mastrubation with strong grip or you dont get them when you woke up,you only get them during a sleep

It doesn't mean shit? Really?

Is Morning Wood a sign of high testosterone?

"Hormone Production
The first factor in morning wood is the hormonal change that occurs in your body while you sleep. ... Since the average level of testosterone in your bloodstream is highest just after sleep, it can cause a morning erection. This factor could also be why morning wood becomes less common with age.15 Dec 2017"

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
It doesn't mean shit? Really?

Is Morning Wood a sign of high testosterone?

"Hormone Production
The first factor in morning wood is the hormonal change that occurs in your body while you sleep. ... Since the average level of testosterone in your bloodstream is highest just after sleep, it can cause a morning erection. This factor could also be why morning wood becomes less common with age.15 Dec 2017"

People might not experience morning wood bc they have destroyed their dick with hard grip mastrubation or you are just waking at the wrong hours

People might not experience morning wood bc they have destroyed their dick with hard grip mastrubation or you are just waking at the wrong hours

Well I wasn't catering for incels that do that. I am sorry for that.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
If you don't loose one woman friend everyday its low t

MOST DOCTORS SAY IF DONT WAKE UP AT 100% EVERY SINGLE MORNING

YOU LIKELY HAVE HEALTH ISSUES:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Or it just means you're a teenager

• +1
Reactions: Foundation
I though I woke up with a boner, because my bladder was full

Exercise and bulk at the same time bro.

Bulking is exercising.

Those who don't realise they are burning when bulking are misinformed.

Apparently having high testosterone doesn't relate to your looks and so was moved to off topic section.

Low IQ moderating

Apparently having high testosterone doesn't relate to your looks and so was moved to off topic section.

Low IQ moderating

Is your tag OC? It hit me like a freight train, like “Wow that’s so true” and I can’t find it anywhere but here.

No T for your face.

Looking high T > being high T.

There's models who slay while gymcels with higher T than them rot and cope with weights.