If you fell for the bulking meme, it's over

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
If you eat at a caloric excess of over 300 calories, you are a retard and just looking for excuses to eat like a dumpster all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Legitcel, androidcel, NormieKilla and 3 others
Yes bro,
Cutting is the way.
Then I’m going to leanbulk on steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, kobecel, androidcel and 5 others
it never began

• +1
Eating is cope

Just drink water and breathe air

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Extra Chromosome, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
If you are under 3y of PROPER and CONSISTENT training and diet bulk is a meme, just do a recomposition before you regret the bulk

I can't not leanbulk on roids. Even with constant junk food I can't eat enough to gain fat. Also have a really busy schedule and manual labour so I can't just sit around all day eating though.

• +1
muh gaynnnz broooo

• +1
200 calories over mantinence is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and NickGurr
I can't not leanbulk on roids. Even with constant junk food I can't eat enough to gain fat. Also have a really busy schedule and manual labour so I can't just sit around all day eating though.
Testosterone helps inhibit fat gain somewhat

Either that or the fact that you're an octomorph

• +1
People who get colitis/IBS in five years be like
"I eat 500 calorie surplus of rice and sweet potatoes. Its healthy dude. Im CLEAN bulking." :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
@itsOVER dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NickGurr, Deleted member 470 and Extra Chromosome
the 500 caloric surplus goal was started by brainlets anyway. Seriously, lets examine how stupid this is.

they want to gain 1lb of SCALE WEIGHT per week so they target a daily caloric surplus of 500 calories, 500 x 7 = 3,500 calories, with a gain of 1lb per week roughly. wow mom, 1lb every week!

One problem - there are 3500 calories in a lb of FAT. A lb of muscle is only approximately 600-700 calories max. And now you are aware why every retard ever who got their education from places like bodybuilding. com and 4chan ended up looking fat and nothing but fat. The caloric estimates for muscle growth are greatly overstated, and now knowing this, does anyone really believe that they can force feed the muscles into growing? I can tell you in advance what will happen: you will get fat, like every other retard who believed this is true. Even with steroids, you will get fat.

I said in a prior post that diet is the most overrated and least productive factor, and this is what i mean. 99.9% of men would get unbelievably better results if they focused on progressing their strength and decreasing their rest/time wasted in the gym instead of trying to cram more food and supplements down their gullets. They dont do that, and then they eventually rationalize that you need steroids to get any results at all. Well, i can tell you in advance what will happen there too: they gain 5lbs of muscle and 15lbs of intracellular fluid and then they stop making gains and just get fatter, slowly but surely and they still won't look like they train, because THEY DONT. Don't take my word for it, take a look at some of the "physiques" being produced by roidbabbies these days on places like 4chan. ITs fucking embarrassing. Fat DYEL dudes and 140lb skellingtons, both of them on LITERALLY MORE DRUGS than were used in a YEAR to produce olympic medalists in the DDR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 470, Zeta ascended and 2 others
People who get colitis/IBS in five years be like
"I eat 500 calorie surplus of rice and sweet potatoes. Its healthy dude. Im CLEAN bulking." :feelsuhh:
Its usually the fat powerlifter gymcel type "muh bench muh squat" :feelsuhh::ogre::feelsuhh::ogre::feelsuhh::ogre:

• JFL
the 500 caloric surplus goal was started by brainlets anyway. Seriously, lets examine how stupid this is.

they want to gain 1lb of SCALE WEIGHT per week so they target a daily caloric surplus of 500 calories, 500 x 7 = 3,500 calories, with a gain of 1lb per week roughly. wow mom, 1lb every week!

One problem - there are 3500 calories in a lb of FAT. A lb of muscle is only approximately 600-700 calories max. And now you are aware why every retard ever who got their education from places like bodybuilding. com and 4chan ended up looking fat and nothing but fat. The caloric estimates for muscle growth are greatly overstated, and now knowing this, does anyone really believe that they can force feed the muscles into growing? I can tell you in advance what will happen: you will get fat, like every other retard who believed this is true. Even with steroids, you will get fat.

I said in a prior post that diet is the most overrated and least productive factor, and this is what i mean. 99.9% of men would get unbelievably better results if they focused on progressing their strength and decreasing their rest/time wasted in the gym instead of trying to cram more food and supplements down their gullets. They dont do that, and then they eventually rationalize that you need steroids to get any results at all. Well, i can tell you in advance what will happen there too: they gain 5lbs of muscle and 15lbs of intracellular fluid and then they stop making gains and just get fatter, slowly but surely and they still won't look like they train, because THEY DONT. Don't take my word for it, take a look at some of the "physiques" being produced by roidbabbies these days on places like 4chan. ITs fucking embarrassing. Fat DYEL dudes and 140lb skellingtons, both of them on LITERALLY MORE DRUGS than were used in a YEAR to produce olympic medalists in the DDR.
@AntiSocial-Fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470

@Tony
Calories are fucking meme
Finally someone who gets it
If i were to count my calories im sure id be in a deficit i eat 2-3 qualoty meals a day (no bulk retardedness) and still gain proper muscle and looks impressive doing it

• +1

u cant get fat if u eat only raw animal fat

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
@Tony
Calories are fucking meme
Finally someone who gets it
If i were to count my calories im sure id be in a deficit i eat 2-3 qualoty meals a day (no bulk retardedness) and still gain proper muscle and looks impressive doing it

I could write all day about the stupid shit that is widely believed to be "Fact" in the popular fitness community. the "necessity" of a caloric surplus in building muscle was dubious from the jump but very few people ever think about it critically. Even an extremely lean individual still has very large amounts of fat on their body, and the only goddamn purpose of fat besides thermoregulation is to provide energy. But redditards and brainlets everywhere for some reason believe that this energy could not be supplied for the process of building muscle tissue?

The most hilarious ironic thing about these internet educated self appointed experts, is it is routinely observed in weight loss studies where the participants engage in resistance training while dieting that they GAIN LBM at the same time they LOSE shedloads of FAT. It is so common that is baffles me why i still have to get into arguments with these types to this day, as if what i was describing was akin to saying up is down. This is not at all controversial among physiologists - who if you tried to explain this to them, they would reply "duh, dumbass" - , but anyone who considers themselves "fitness" experts of any kind, lmfao just dont bother.

the addition of fatty tissue in the pursuit of muscular hypertrophy is neither necessary, nor desirable.

"MUSCLES AND FRAME BRO! GIRLS LIKE BIG GUYS, END OF STORY!"

Last edited:
8KlOJLX.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
A ton of niggers have a target weight instead of just focusing on their strength and how they look because they have an @Extra Chromosome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Bloats me
A ton of niggers have a target weight instead of just focusing on their strength and how they look because they have an @Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and NickGurr