If you have acne that itches then it is more then likely fungus.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
My head and forehead would always itch and I got really bad acne on my forehead kept using anti bacteria creams it never worked. Turns out I have a fungul infaction on my hair and it spread to my skin. Danderuf is another sign of a Canadid fungus infection. My entire hair would reak even after showering too always was flaky. Using anti fungus shampoo and apple cider vineager is helping a lot.

If its caused by bacterial infections it usually doesn't have an itchy sensation. Like it will feel so itchy like you have posion ivy on your skin. My fungal infection was caused by anti biotics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Another sign of a fungul infection is a white tongue like this. Fungal infections are a result of poor immune system or bacterial imbalances I got mine from anti biotics when you remove bacteria from your gut then species like Candida can colonize your body very quickly

The fungus can also indirectly allow bad bacteria to spread quicker as these fungus overgrowths weaken your entire immune system

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki
Short term solutions would be using anti fungal shampoo and eating a cleaner diet less foods like processed sugars which allow them to spread quicker.

Long term you need to rebalance your gut health and or strengthen the immune system

Ketoconazole shampoo helps. I have the scalp issue you’re describing but after 16 I never had forehead acne.

My acne returned at 18 this time on my cheeks, and after 2 years of anti bacterial meds I’m on accutane for it. Doctor says it’s androgens.

Bacteria breeds on sebum and the resulting inflammation is acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I'm serious when I say this.

Drink your fresh urine to get rid of these issues.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566 and Deleted member 11126
Ketoconazole shampoo helps. I have the scalp issue you’re describing but after 16 I never had forehead acne.

My acne returned at 18 this time on my cheeks, and after 2 years of anti bacterial meds I’m on accutane for it. Doctor says it’s androgens.

Bacteria breeds on sebum and the resulting inflammation is acne.
My skin had mild acne before anti biotics now its severe was on it for 2 years pretty sure it ruined my gut I will try and fix it before going on accutane

• Hmm...
YES, drink your own piss!

It will cure your acne and fungal infection
Piss is just excess water and chemical waste why would drinking the toxins your body gets rid of help?

My head and forehead would always itch and I got really bad acne on my forehead kept using anti bacteria creams it never worked. Turns out I have a fungul infaction on my hair and it spread to my skin. Danderuf is another sign of a Canadid fungus infection. My entire hair would reak even after showering too always was flaky. Using anti fungus shampoo and apple cider vineager is helping a lot.

If its caused by bacterial infections it usually doesn't have an itchy sensation. Like it will feel so itchy like you have posion ivy on your skin. My fungal infection was caused by anti biotics
Does apple cider vinegar work on your skin?

• +1
Does apple cider vinegar work on your skin?
Yeah but it can be harsh make sure to dilute it with water also not a long term solution the infection is in your body. It just shows up on parts of the body but you can only get rid of it for good by fixing the internal

• +1
Piss is just excess water and chemical waste why would drinking the toxins your body gets rid of help?
Urea, uric acid, urokinase, electrolytes, micronutrients, EGF, HGH, amino acids and more.

If your diet's good, a clean stream of your warm piss will be good.

• +1
How do I restore gut biome? Is there anything I can apply to my hair without washing it?
I should make an entire indepth thread on this topic it would deserve an entire section. But in short a balanced microgut biome and allow your gut to heal by not consuming inflamming food for a time.

It depends why you have it

• +1
I should make an entire indepth thread on this topic it would deserve an entire section. But in short a balanced microgut biome and allow your gut to heal by not consuming inflamming food for a time.

It depends why you have it
Yeah I’m just asking because I’ve been looking for a solution for this very problem.

• +1
Yeah I’m just asking because I’ve been looking for a solution for this very problem.
Look into Eastern medicine/food a lot of their food is fermented Japanese people have pretty little health issues

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and aesthetic beauty
My skin had mild acne before anti biotics now its severe was on it for 2 years pretty sure it ruined my gut I will try and fix it before going on accutane
Max I’ve gone is 1 month on anti bitoics, my derm makes me use topical only

• Hmm...