If you have acnee in 2024

shieldzz

shieldzz

You re a fucking retard

You could get rid of all your acnee / redness in less than 6 months with accutane but you choose to spend your money on skincare routine

Stunts growth

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Jeww
Only because I made .org aware of retinoids, ghkcu and spf :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
tazarotene is better, doesnt get absorbed systemically. Vitamin A is generally a trash "vitamin". If it wasnt for skin benefits i would avoid it ocmpletely

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and N1666
Acne is high T

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
You re a fucking retard

You could get rid of all your acnee / redness in less than 6 months with accutane but you choose to spend your money on skincare routine
Accutane for redness or is it overkill?

Another stupid take from @autistic_tendencies

Being obese is also high T since , being hungry = masculine trait
Teens who have acne usually develop superior facial structure in adult hood

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Depends, you have rosacea ?
Idk the difference exactly with redness. My face is just slightly red nothing crazy. Would just like to get even tone

Idk the difference exactly with redness. My face is just slightly red nothing crazy. Would just like to get even tone
You can use a corticosteroid cream for redness . I had red cheeks sometimes from either flushing or rosacea and it went away with corticosteroid cream . I use something called Lucoid

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Or you could just stop eating sugar, bread, and ultra processed foods and your skin will be perfect. Meat, butter, and eggs only.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
You can use a corticosteroid cream for redness . I had red cheeks sometimes from either flushing or rosacea and it went away with corticosteroid cream . I use something called Lucoid
Appreciate, will check if it is open market in France

Lol acnee its just genetic . Or even caused by gut. You have no evidence on what you re saying
It’s a sign of high growth hormone cope

Need doctor prescription. Do you know a website where I can order unprescribed meds ?

tazarotene is better, doesnt get absorbed systemically. Vitamin A is generally a trash "vitamin". If it wasnt for skin benefits i would avoid it ocmpletely
Nothing wrong with vitamine A

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and BrahminBoss
Or you could just stop eating sugar, bread, and ultra processed foods and your skin will be perfect. Meat, butter, and eggs only.
bullshit since acnee its mostly genetics