If you have low bloat/face definition, discover your face as much as you can for lighting to compliment you more (advice for longahairs)

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Noticed an increase in female attention and unsolicited compliments after tying up my hair in a ponytail on low bloat days. I wear a scarf to balance my pencil neck tho.

Same advice goes for beardcels. If you have a visible jawline DONT GROW A BEARD GO ALWAYS CLEAN SHAVEN. I know a guy who wears a beard and when he shaves he increases in rating insanely. I don't know why men do this either.

Basically, if you have a high bloat day, cover your face as much as you can, if you are low bloat discover it so lighting can show the definition better.

Noticed an increase in female attention and unsolicited compliments after tying up my hair in a ponytail on low bloat days. I wear a scarf to balance my pencil neck tho.

Same advice goes for beardcels. If you have a visible jawline DONT GROW A BEARD GO ALWAYS CLEAN SHAVEN. I know a guy who wears a beard and when he shaves he increases in rating insanely. I don't know why men do this either.

Basically, if you have a high bloat day, cover your face as much as you can, if you are low bloat discover it so lighting can show the definition better.
lighting gives me this insane hollow cheeks effect when im low bf, but because i have a bulbous tip, it projects even more and ruins everything.

It's over for permanent face fat cels.
OVER

OVER
OVER FOR ARABMAXXED GUYS with genetic face fat
arab world generally believe that fuller faces are the more attractive ones, idk why

OVER

There is no permanent face fat unless you have some serious hormone inbalance. Diet may be harder for some people because of genetics, but with enough diet everyone can get a lean face.

There is no permanent face fat unless you have some serious hormone inbalance. Diet may be harder for some people because of genetics, but with enough diet everyone can get a lean face.
Yeah but Chad can get a chiseled face at 20% bf whereas I'd have to cut down to an insanely low level maybe 6 or 7%.

Yeah but Chad can get a chiseled face at 20% bf whereas I'd have to cut down to an insanely low level maybe 6 or 7%.
Wide zygos, wide jaw and forward growth helps inmensely but at 20% almost nobody has a chiseled face unless youy have achromegaly tier bones.

If you are not leanmaxxing you are not looksmaxxing, no matter how much it costs. For me I have to diet pretty hard to stay facially lean but its worth it and better than being bloated.

Basically have a good maxilla

Wide zygos, wide jaw and forward growth helps inmensely but at 20% almost nobody has a chiseled face unless youy have achromegaly tier bones.

If you are not leanmaxxing you are not looksmaxxing, no matter how much it costs. For me I have to diet pretty hard to stay facially lean but its worth it and better than being bloated.
I mean i'm naturally lean because ecto, but i've never went below 12%. 10% is the lowest sustainable bodyfat in my opinion. Going lower than that may give you chiseled bones but it can't be maintained year round

I used to be a hardcore leanmaxer a year ago but I stopped as starving yourself is a pain in the ass and it's not even sustainable. My bad features (big ears and nose) stand out even more.

I used to be a hardcore leanmaxer a year ago but I stopped as starving yourself is a pain in the ass and it's not even sustainable. My bad features (big ears and nose) stand out even more.

This.

These bluepilled fagots screaming for low bf and think that everybody will ascend from that.

I do also have a big nose ad also asymetries. When i go low bf, my cheeks get leaner and my face appears in general narrower which makes my nose stand out even more.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
This.

These bluepilled fagots screaming for low bf and think that everybody will ascend from that.

I do also have a big nose ad also asymetries. When i go low bf, my cheeks get leaner and my face appears in general narrower which makes my nose stand out even more.
For me it made definitively a diferenc2 and i saw a higher amount lf attention on very low bloat days

I wear a scarf to balance my pencil neck tho.

Happy8

You saw my scarf I wear for fashion.

If you have a visible jawline DONT GROW A BEARD GO ALWAYS CLEAN SHAVEN. I know a guy who wears a beard and when he shaves he increases in rating insanely.

I have jawline but small jaw.

My face looks too big without my hair down so I need keep up.