If you have nothing to do right now, get to moneymaxxing

bosnianogre

bosnianogre

Iron
1, If you have nothing to do and arent pursuing a degree, you might as well wageslave to accumulate money that you can then invest
2. Rep reselling is literally the easiest low effort way to make some extra money on the side, just be sure not to sell the OVERSATURED SHIT

Do this for a year and you can be getting 2k (in my case) a month plus a few hundred from reps which you just keep reposting over and over; especially if you find something expensive that you can resell like designer

I use Vinted, some local app from my country (a marketplace app that yours probably also has), and depop. those are the most effective
I havent tested Ebay and FB marketplace but Im not sure if theyd be any good tbh

I havent experimented much with methods but if you are just rotting in your room might as well use that time for literally anything else, youll never get it back

• +1
Reactions: Sny and StraightHeadJames
no facial rating system is accurate, just look at how women treat you, useless getting rated from 32 year old virgin males

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
i wageslave it takes away from ur time to learn . then again i still rot here which isnt great

• So Sad
Reactions: Roge
Just put 2k on red thank you

i wageslave it takes away from ur time to learn . then again i still rot here which isnt great
yeah im taking evening classes and its a bit hard but i think if you put ALL your time into doing something productive like studying working and classes you will:
1. obviously have more money to spend or save
2. youll feel more fullfilled and less like a sack of shit

no facial rating system is accurate, just look at how women treat you, useless getting rated from 32 year old virgin males
why u talking about that in this thread

1, If you have nothing to do and arent pursuing a degree, you might as well wageslave to accumulate money that you can then invest
2. Rep reselling is literally the easiest low effort way to make some extra money on the side, just be sure not to sell the OVERSATURED SHIT

Do this for a year and you can be getting 2k (in my case) a month plus a few hundred from reps which you just keep reposting over and over; especially if you find something expensive that you can resell like designer

I use Vinted, some local app from my country (a marketplace app that yours probably also has), and depop. those are the most effective
I havent tested Ebay and FB marketplace but Im not sure if theyd be any good tbh

I havent experimented much with methods but if you are just rotting in your room might as well use that time for literally anything else, youll never get it back
I strated moneymaxxing - but all i see are either scam, or half-scams businesses, i will go with half-scam tiktok/dropshipper type biz just to get enough money and then maybe meantime i will find smth else.